New Years Resolutions?

VERO1

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bkelm18

As cliche as it is, I really am going to try and drop some weight. I've gone from being just slightly overweight to really overweight. We'll see how it goes.

As cliche as it is, I really am going to try and drop some weight. I've gone from being just slightly overweight to really overweight. We'll see how it goes.

Same thing here. Not that I'm expecting it to be some magic fix, but I'm buying me one of those Jack Lalanne Juicers.

I know two people who have incorporated one of these juicers into their diet plan, and it's worked very well.

Anyone use one of these? What are your thoughts?

Guest bkelm18
I plan on using the phrase/term/vernacular....."D**che B@g" more, when applicable.:)

I really feel D**cheb*g is a really underutilized vernacular. I think we should all apply it more to everyday life. Best of luck in your quest. :panic:

Well I've tried to loose weight, FAIL.

This year the only resolution I am going to make is to try and be a better person and be kinder to my fellow person (to be pc). Not gonna resolve to loose weight,I like eating too much and my wife is one hellof a cook.:tough:

Not gonna resolve to make more money, heck you can't take it with you when you go.

Don't drink (unless you count Diet Pepsi or flavored water)or smoke (been quite since 92). I have found myself using "more colorful" language lately, may try and cut down on that.

Same thing here. Not that I'm expecting it to be some magic fix, but I'm buying me one of those Jack Lalanne Juicers.

I know two people who have incorporated one of these juicers into their diet plan, and it's worked very well.

Anyone use one of these? What are your thoughts?

Funny you mention this - my Dad is buying him one and me one. We'll see how it goes. I can't/won't eat stuff like celery, onions, bell peppers, etc. but maybe I'll drink it. :tough:

I plan on using the phrase/term/vernacular....."D**che B@g" more, when applicable.:tough:

That was my resolution for 2008. I can say I've really stuck with it! :P

This year is the same... money and weight. I'm actually thinking about the Krav Maga classes in Franklin, so maybe I'll get a little something done on the weight this year.

As for the cash, well if Joe would just keep me out of his shop, that problem would solve itself.

buk

I plan on using the phrase/term/vernacular....."D**che B@g" more, when applicable.:tough:

Well, as this particular term happens to be my favorite of all descriptive phrases, I have incorporated it quite successfully into my day to day life. However,I have had to make some minor adjustments at work. We currently use the abreviation DB01 ( that's my call sign to the folks I work with ), and then we use that abreviation in conjunction with appropriate titles of those folks that are appointed to manage us.

Guest nraforlife

My New Years Resolution is to try to give the incoming President the benefit of the doubt until at least Jan 21st 2009. I know, its big hearted of me, but I'm a big hearted type of guy.

I really feel D**cheb*g is a really underutilized vernacular. I think we should all apply it more to everyday life. Best of luck in your quest. :tough:

You're absolutely correct.

Being the damn yankee from Chicago that I am, this vernacular is one of the greatest, ever. It seems to finally be working it's way south of the Mason-Dixon Line.

Although I've heard it being used here and there, since moving to Nashville 13-14 years ago, it's yet reached it's full potential.

I'm putting a billet grill on my truck,and hope to get some more ....er ...this is a family place right? :tough::P

Other then that,lifes to short to look ahead that far

Edit; After further thinking about it,I have decided to also put some Bullballs on it next year as well,and also get a Bobble Head doll made in my likeness that Ive been putting of for the past 3 years.

Phew,I'm going to be busy in 09

Edited by strickj
I'm putting a billet grill on my truck,and hope to get some more p ....er ...this is a family place right? :tough::P

Other then that,lifes to short to look ahead that far

You won't need a thing beyond that billet grille to accomplish that 2nd resolution... er, on second thought, maybe a wolf shirt...

Guest bkelm18
You won't need a thing beyond that billet grille to accomplish that 2nd resolution... er, on second thought, maybe a wolf shirt...

Dude, I had a twenty-some when I got my wolf shirt. The ladies love it. It also cured me leprosy.

Well I will continue to lose weight/get in shape, not so much worried about the weight as much as the getting in shape.

Be nicer to my kids. I'm willing, not sure if they are able to do what i say for me to be nicer.

Finish my AR. I just started, so hopefully by the end of 2009 I will be done!!!!

I am totally getting on the "lose weight and save Money" band wagon. I have a feeling if i gain anymore weight my little airplane isnt gonna say I think I can and say something like go to hell you fat**s!

Guest flyfishtn

Just continue on the path that I am on now and be more active in supporting what I believe in.

I do need to lose a few pounds but it is not critical. I will do it though. :P