Cabelas Vietnam sewed my jacket together upside down

I bought a cabelas breathable jacket in a liscenced realtree pattern.  Didn't notice they sewed the pattern upside down but now that i see it, it looks dumb.  Tree branches branching down.  Nearest cabelas is 100 miles away so I guess I'll call them Monday.  Crazy thing is the back is upside down too.

Anyone recommend a good US made lightweight jacket and some pants I can go with instead?

Thanks

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Wingshooter said:

Hmm. I'm not sure I've ever really paid much attention to the details of a camo pattern, so I probably never would have caught it. I doubt the deer will notice

Yep, same here.  I haven't worn camo before when hunting (figured they didn't have camo in 1700 and got by so hard to justify the expense) and didn't event think I needed to check if the trees were growing upright when I was in the store.  Will see what they say on Monday, hopefully it's an easy return.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.