Post your Christmas swag thread!!1

Guest abailey362

Guest abailey362

Now that Santa has come and the kids have had their excitement and we have all taken the time to reflect on the meaning of the day, it's time to find out what goodies you guys ended up with this season.

I did well as I got a Kahr CW40 a few weeks ago, some 5.11 pants and beenie, a new bag for the AR, some boots, sneakers, and a few random clothing items.

My mom bought the family a new laptop and it is sweet.

There will also be a shotgun on the list as soon as I can find one that I want.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I kinda had to get these for myself a little before Christmas but..... a DM Bullard Dual Carry to go with the new M&P9 and a CD Tactical Field 12g! Of course I had to trade and sell off other stuff for them, but it felt like Christmas anyway!:clap:

Photo0067.jpg

Photo0062.jpg

fpump_tactical_s.jpg

Guest coldblackwind

My dad gave me a remington 700 sps tactical in .308 (needless to say I love my pop!), my mother gave me some little stocking stuffer things, and a neck gator for deer hunting, and some a shirt, my girlfriend gave me nothing, my friend paid back the money I lent him, well, some of it, and my girlfriends parents gave me a great Jeep sweatshirt.

Guest TnDeerHunter

Got some new camo for hunting, coat, gloves, hat. My son got me a new cleaning kit will clean anything from a 17 cal to a 50 cal and all gauges of shotguns comes in a great little carry case for trips to the range. Most special the good Lord blessed me with a happy and healthy family and friends for which I am most thankful. Merry Christmas to all and may God bless us all

Got several pocket knives, Benchmade Mini-Griptillion, Kershaw Scallion H3, Buck 425, Schrade "Cowboy Up" 3-blade, 9mm dies for my Lee press, bottle of Titegroup powder, box of primers, 1000rds 115gn fmj bullets, couple of shirts, sleeve of CD-Rs (book on tape for drive to Nashville everyday), cash. Think I will return the Benchmade, these things are expensive.

Oh, and my 13 year old son got an electric guitar. My ears are bleeding!!!!

I have a basic rule I make known for those that will get me a christmas present.

It has to fall in one of the following catagories.

1. Eatable

2. Drinkable

3. Smokable

4. Burnable

5. Shootable

6. Spendable

My wife is the only one who gets a pass on those guidlines.

Mother-in-law has it figured out. She gave me a five gallon bucket loaded with all kind of man food. I have not waded through it yet but I have already identified Slim Jims, Beef Jerky, Cheese Doodles and Chex Mix. There is about 4 gallons worth of space I have not laid eyes on yet !!

Mother-in-law has it figured out. She gave me a five gallon bucket loaded with all kind of man food. I have not waded through it yet but I have already identified Slim Jims, Beef Jerky, Cheese Doodles and Chex Mix. There is about 4 gallons worth of space I have not laid eyes on yet !!

DUDE! Friggin score! Wife got me a new air popcorn popper and different seasonings. I'm a popcorn fiend. Dog got a new chew bone and toys. Wife got a ton of bath/massage/girly stuff.

I also got some waterproof bags from Ranger Joe's from her that we will be using this summer rafting and such!

• Administrator

We did our major "Christmas buying" for ourselves a few weeks ago. New home theater setup and I picked up the Mossberg 950 SPX the same day so I technically consider it part of my Christmas booty.

Today's surprises were (for my wife) a pink controller for our Xbox 360 and (for me) a really sweet heavy-duty tripod for my DSLR camera. I've been needing one that would support the weight of the camera and zoom lenses for a while now, and the gift was totally unexpected. She pwns.

Guest tnmale46

i got new desk chair, range bag, targets, 150.00 dollars on my henry, shirts, gloves, digital pic. keyring and some candy and a you might be a redneck if game lol

Guest GLOCK2340

I got some goodies!!!! The wife got me the Bushmaster gas piston conversion kit, my parents got me a Henry Lever action .45lc, and I got myself the LMT rear site for my AR!:D

Guest Bronker

I started buying 'my christmas' long about February. It started with the XD40sc that is my EDC. From there it went to a Primos ground blind, a Ruger 10/22, couple of Bushnell scopes, a Hunter Safety System vest, a StagArms 2L with ADM Recon scope mount, AR tactical bag, mountains of various ammo, couple pairs of boots, a locking metal cabinet for storage, some hunting clothes, some truck accessories, etc. So on Christmas day, my wife hugs me and says 'ok, now you remember all of your christmas stuff you bought!' She's pretty cool. My kids made out like Hilton kids. The wife got quite the hook-up as well. I still got some Carhartt stuff, a cool Stanley flashlight, and some cash.

And its all just gravy on top of a plentiful portion of God's blessings in my life.