My AR Build

Guest db99wj

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you could check w/ The Reloader's Bench? They're based just outside of Nashville, but they used to stock Sabre Defense lowers for a decent price. Then of course, if you're willing to drive a bit further, you could hit up Hero-Gear, I'm sure they could help you out.

I've been watching his site, the Spikes and the TI lowers show back ordered. I guess I could drop him a message and check. I just hate bothering him on a little ol stripped lower!

Maybe you could check w/ The Reloader's Bench? They're based just outside of Nashville, but they used to stock Sabre Defense lowers for a decent price. Then of course, if you're willing to drive a bit further, you could hit up Hero-Gear, I'm sure they could help you out.

They've been out for awhile now sadly.

Check out the SW lower posted by devey.

I got a buddy to purchase a complete lower from him and it worked out nicely. He even let us shoot his suppressed .22 sig!

Edited by sling
  • 4 weeks later...

Just got word from Anvil Arms. My stripped lower will be filled and sent out in 10 days!!!!!

From what I can tell at the moment, my DTI kit will be ready in April.

And my stripped Anvil Arms lower, is finally being shipped. My bank account has been hit today. They do that at the same time as they ship, so early next week. At least my carry handle won't be lonely for the next couple of months!

And my stripped Anvil Arms lower, is finally being shipped. My bank account has been hit today. They do that at the same time as they ship, so early next week. At least my carry handle won't be lonely for the next couple of months!

Sweet, now how much longer before the kit ships from Del-Ton? :tough:

I just picked up a Stripped lower last night for my next build. Think I'm gonna make this one a 20" plinker instead of a 16"

Edited by kckndrgn
Guest Revelator
Sweet!

Where from?

If nothing else you should duct tape it to an evening beverage. :tough:

Somewhere on here Hero-Gear has these, like, tactical mugs that are the very same concept. I seem to remember they're not cheap and they weigh about 15 pounds.

Sweet, now how much longer before the kit ships from Del-Ton? :tough:

Guy got his ship notice today from them, he ordered 11/12/08, mine is at the end of December. He was order 23,253, see mine below. I have awhile. Just buy looking a month and a half to two and half months.

Del Ton is moving to a bigger facility and they will be offline, I think next week moving. But it is suppose to increase there speed with the builds, and more people hired.

I've been watching his site, the Spikes and the TI lowers show back ordered. I guess I could drop him a message and check. I just hate bothering him on a little ol stripped lower!
They've been out for awhile now sadly.

Check out the SW lower posted by devey.

I got a buddy to purchase a complete lower from him and it worked out nicely. He even let us shoot his suppressed .22 sig!

I have plenty of lowers in stock:

Smith and Wesson

Tactical Innovations

Yankee Hill

(scheduled to ship next week) Spikes Tactical

We havent updated the estore, as I only have maybe 50 in stock currently, and wanted to make sure my brick and mortar customers got squared away.

Guy got his ship notice today from them, he ordered 11/12/08, mine is at the end of December. He was order 23,253, see mine below. I have awhile. Just buy looking a month and a half to two and half months.

Del Ton is moving to a bigger facility and they will be offline, I think next week moving. But it is suppose to increase there speed with the builds, and more people hired.

Yeah, I've heard that too. I ordered my upper on 12/3 and my order number is 262xx, so there's still some time before mine will ship.