My AR Build

Guest db99wj

I've only ordered from the guys that I linked for the carry handle once, but it was a very fast transaction, even with my last minute call to add some stuff to my order, haha. Good guys. Good prices on Lancer mags as well. Lancer mags aren't "tacticool" they're "tactibadass".

The translucent ones, those are are cooleerrrr Badass!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess the silver lining to the wait on Del-Ton orders right now is that if in a couple of weeks you change your mind and want a CL barrel, a rail, a CTR stock, etc, you will be able to edit your order, while retaining your "place in line".

Ok, I am getting ready to pull the trigger!

16 Rifle Kit - ML Barrel:DTI 16" 1x9 Mid-Length Heavy Barrel

16 Rifle Kit / Rifle -ML Handguards:Mid-Length Handguard with Heat Shields

Rifle Kit / Rifle -BC:Standard Bolt & Carrier

Rifle Kit / Rifle -Buttstock:M4 Buttstock - Black

Rifle Kit / Rifle -Grips:Ergo Sure Grip -Right hand

Rifle Kit / Rifle-Carrying Handle:None

Rifle Kit / Rifle-Flash Hiders:A2 Flash Hider

Rifle Kit / Rifle-Gas Blocks:Standard A2 Front Sight

Rifle Kit / Rifle-Lower Parts:Standard Lower Parts

Rifle Kit / Rifle-T Handle:Standard Charging Handle

Rifle Kit / Rifle-Uppers:Flat Top Upper with T-Marks

So, what's your order # DB? I'm thinking of buying a 20" A2 kit and I'm wondering where there order #'s are now... Is it into the 30xxx yet?

BTW, Del-Ton will charge your card, then refund it immediately, then charge it again when they begin your build.

So, what's your order # DB? I'm thinking of buying a 20" A2 kit and I'm wondering where there order #'s are now... Is it into the 30xxx yet?

BTW, Del-Ton will charge your card, then refund it immediately, then charge it again when they begin your build.

I'll let you know. Got side tracked. Multi tasking with honey do list, figuring out why the washing machine is leaking, 3 kids, and doing some work for work. Sounds like a fun vacation doesn't it!

hmm, my order is 26280, and on ar15.com Del-Ton is saying they are processing orders in the 22k range, so hurry up and wait, and wait, and wait.

While I'm waiting, I'm still looking for an upper, who knows I might find a deal some place.

From AR15.com, in Del-Ton's thread under "Industry":

Some days we can only get 30-40 out, and other days we get over 100. Hope that helps a little.
Edited by kckndrgn
ORDER # 28745

Dang! It's gonna be a long winter!

I know this does not help at all but I ordered my kit Nov. 2 (#21594). Received it Dec. 1. The point being, if Del-Ton is a normal business and assigns Order #'s in a logical and sequential fashion, they've had over 7,000 orders since just before THE ELECTION.

All that business and they still have not raised their prices. That's a class act.

BTW, my upper kit is of excellent quality and fits my DPMS lower quite nicely.

Guest TennFarmer

Man, I need to decide if I want to add anything to my order. My order is around 25580. Does anybody know if adding something keeps your place in line? I sure would hate to slide out.

Man, I need to decide if I want to add anything to my order. My order is around 25580. Does anybody know if adding something keeps your place in line? I sure would hate to slide out.

Yeah, just send them an email or call. They'll make changes and "hold your place" until they put a work order into the shop. From the time a work order goes to the shop, it should be at your house in 3 or 4 days :P

Guest GUTTERbOY
Well, as long as we're turning this into a Del-Ton middy pic post...

DSCN0480-1.jpg

I'd say the "bang for your buck" that you get from Del-Ton is worth the wait. I'd go for it since you don't have a lower in hand ready to build right now.

Oh good, you finally got yours? I know you were getting pretty antsy there for a while... maybe I need to pay more attention to the show & tell forum.

:doh:

• 2 weeks later...