What is your next pistol?

Guest sharpshooter01

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What pistol is next on your list to buy? For me it will probably be another M&P, either a compact 45 or 9. If my buddy doesn't stop sending me 1911's for Bud's to look at, it may be a 1911 :rolleyes:

My next one will be .............

The one I find the deal on and have the cash at the time.

Im one who buys when I find and I like.

Next two pistols:

Custom 1911 from Gemini Customs

http://www.geminicustoms.com/index.htm

DSC03027.JPG

DSC02439.JPG

And

TP-9

BTTP9.gif

but that will be manufactured into a SBR once I receive it :D

Joe,

That Gemini custom looks awesome, but you could probalbly get a Ted Yost signature grade for the same price? but if you already bought it and did not have to wait for the build, CONGRATS that is an awesome Colt commander to say the least!!!!

Edited by willis68
Guest Bronker
I had a S&W 4506 back when they first came out... I traded a S&W 645 for it..... Then ended up selling it sometime in the '90's... I really regret selling that gun, It continues to be one of my all time favorites Ive ever owned.....

Yessir, mine's a dandy. Safe queen mainly. Too heavy to carry without Utay the gun-bearer at my side!! Mine has less than 250 rds through it. I'm the original owner. Its not that its special or a rarity...I just love it, and don't shoot it much. Really like the Springfield EMP also. Eyebedam's got one I've been invited to shoot, but scared to since I may not can fight the urge to go get one!!

Guest RISC777

As some others have stated, I'm wanting a (steel) 1911 style. It might take some time for a new one's cost, or finding a previously owned (slight or fat chance), but I WANT:

large_supermatchII.jpg

Kimber - Super Match II from their custom shop

Second choice:

gold_combat_2.jpg

Kimber - Gold Combat II from their custom shop

Joe,

That Gemini custom looks awesome, but you could probalbly get a Ted Yost signature grade for the same price? but if you already bought it and did not have to wait for the build, CONGRATS that is an awesome Colt commander to say the least!!!!

I already have a pretty nice Yost gun, so no need to add another right now.

A mental inventory of my 1911s yield:

Wilson Combat Professional

Wilson Combat Tactical Supergrade

Nighthawk Talon

Ed Brown Kobra Carry

Kustom Ballistics Built Thunder Ranch #001 (Clint Smith's personal gun)

Custom Colt Delta Elite

Yost-Bonitz custom built Colt Combat Commander

Colt Series 70 Gold Cup

No 1911 collection is ever complete for guys like us, but guns on the short list to add include:

Gemini Custom on Colt Combat Commander(full house custom)

Les Baer Thunder Ranch Special

something by Richard Heine

something by Wayne Novak

something by John Harrison

Wow I feel like less of a man after reading HeroGears list, lol, what a great collection. I think my next pistol will be a Dan Wesson Classic Bobtail in 10mm. They fit my hand so good plus its a 10mm. I want a HK Mark 23, just because I'm a HK snob. But at close to $2000 for a pistol, Im going to have to save a little while.

-Jason G