Lancer L5 magazines for M4

We have 300 of these in stock, and I thought I would let TGO get first crack :rolleyes:

Lancer L5 Translucent Magazine

IN STOCK AT HERO-GEAR!

The L5 is a translucent 30 round magazine developed for the 5.56mm M16/M4/AR15 rifle. It has an impact resistant translucent polymer body, corrosion resistant steel feed lips and a removable, patent pending, rubber coated bottom. The L5 was designed to be used with the existing magazine pouches and carriers.

Features:

• Translucent Polymer Body that is Impact Resistant through a wide range of temperatures.
  • Body and component materials that are corrosion and Chemical Resistant
  • Steel Feed Lips with a Corrosion Resistant Coating, permanently molded into the body.
  • Round Count Markers at 20 and 30 rounds
  • Body texture, contour and Rubber Coated Bottom are designed to provide positive gripping and improve retrieval from magazine pouches.
  • Body design incorporates a constant radius geometry that facilitates follower/spring travel.
  • Same basic design envelop as the USGI aluminum magazine, can be used with existing pouches and carriers.
  • Easy to Disassemble & Maintain.
  • 100% Made In USA

Benefits:

l5%20magg_thmbnl.jpg

• Ability to visually inspect rounds:
    • Reduces Pre & Post operation inspection time
    • Increases overall operational tempo
    • Increase safety for range operations
    • Reduces maintenance time
  • Corrosion Resistant
  • Permanent color retention
  • Can be stored loaded for extended periods of time with no lip creep
  • Designed to maximize grip for quick access and loading
  • Durable - impact, drop and crush resistant
  • Reliable:
    • Steel feed lips provide consistent, positive feeding
    • Body and follower engineered for maximum reliability
    • The magazine's readiness can be determined visually
    • Tested and proved with over 30,000 rounds

Specification:

• Weapon Type: AR15 / M4 / M16 Caliber: 5.56 x 45 mm NATO
  • Capacity: 30-rounds
  • Weight: Unloaded: 4.1 oz

Dimensions:

• Total Height: 7.35”
  • Width, Body: .94”
  • Width, at support rib: 1.07”
  • Width, Bottom: .99”
  • Length, Body: 2.56”
  • Length, at support rib: 2.6”
  • Length, Bottom: 2.69”

Price: 19.99 Each

l5mag.jpg

Edited by BimmerFreak
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of coarse today when I'm running mamas shop. Hey Joe whats your holiday schedule like this week. I need 2-3 of those. I'll be in your next day open. I'm hoping for a Hero Gear gift card tommorrow. I know mama picked something up there last week!!! Feel like a lil kid

Yep, ordered several from Bravo Company and am really impressed with them.

I actually ordered them because I couldn't find any PMags, er... make that I couldn't find anyone selling them at a price I was willing to pay :grouchy:

Anyways, after receiving them, I was thoroughly impressed. They look better in person than they do in pics.

Guest Verbal Kint
Got a bunch of these from AIMsurplus.com for $19 (with shipping) and they are well worth it. Great mags. :koolaid:

Yep. Bravo and G&R Tactical have them for that price as well. $18-19 seems to be the going price on the net.

My collection of mags consist of PMAGs and Lancers. I'd stack each against the other in terms of quality. Very pleased with both.

Paid 22$ for them at Joes (HERO GEAR) keep'n it local worth couple dollars more. In stock in hand. Love it!!!!

Yeah I wasn't knocking HG's price. I was trying to say that they are going for $18-$19 on-line, but then you have to add shipping which puts them above HG. Aim just happened to be moving them at the time with free shipping.

Guest Bronker
Yeah I wasn't knocking HG's price. I was trying to say that they are going for $18-$19 on-line, but then you have to add shipping which puts them above HG. Aim just happened to be moving them at the time with free shipping.

I noticed too on the original post that Joe has changed the price to $19.99 now. Quick nate, tell him you found them for $8 a piece somewhere!!!!

And I will buy him out!

Kidding boys...Joe and many others are quality operations and often have the best deals anywhere, especially when ÿou visit.

I noticed too on the original post that Joe has changed the price to $19.99 now. Quick nate, tell him you found them for $8 a piece somewhere!!!!

And I will buy him out!

Kidding boys...Joe and many others are quality operations and often have the best deals anywhere, especially when ÿou visit.

These are new items for us, and I may have missed the mark on pricing.

Based on member feedback, it looks like 18-20 is closer to what people would expect to pay for a good deal on these.

If they arent a good deal, I dont expect TGO members to buy them, hence the price adjustment for you guys.