Hug your parents today!

n0rlf

Find joy and peace in the promise of the Lord!

You said he went home.

He is in Heaven with all the faithful departed, free from these frail human bodies, in the presence of God and Jesus sitting at his right hand.

Keeping you and yours in my prayers

Sorry for your loss man. I lost dad in 2005. It was totally unexpected. He passed away in his sleep ( supposed to be a sign of a good life) in 2005. The family was really screwed up out of 5 kids there were three of us there for mom and my one brother was as much use as nuts on a steer. Now the irony is that I am 13 years apart from the second youngest and I had to handle everything. We did not think mom would make it very long but she lived 6 years and died in 2012. It was not as much of a surprise, but she also went in her sleep. I miss them both everyday and loved them dearly. They taught me to be a man and a southern gentleman.

Call you parents if they are still around guys. I wish I could call mine.

Another tip. Make arrangements and have your parents make them. My mother did not make a will until a year before she died and dad never did.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.