HR 8791 Homeland prepareness bill - Martial Law

Guest nraforlife

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its started and people are either asleep, don't know or don't care. :D

Or are of average intelligence and don’t have their tin foils hats on to tight.

Sorry man, but while our government may be in bad shape they aren’t going to be kicking in doors. That second video is lame as can be.

Sorry man, but while our government may be in bad shape they aren’t going to be kicking in doors. That second video is lame as can be.

I dont really buy into all that tin foil hatery stuff either,but in their defense it has happened in this country before.

[ame]

[/ame]

Although it did happen after a tragedy,and under some stressful situations,it still happened

Guest nraforlife

We can only hope. However, one has to admit that the government has at times 'over stretched' laws and regulations to the net gain of governmental power and the lost of personal freedom.

If we are not vigilant, and the sheeple as a whole haven't been, and wary of those who wield power we will get what we deserve.

I dont really buy into all that tin foil hatery stuff either,but in their defense it has happened in this country before.

Although it did happen after a tragedy,and under some stressful situations,it still happened

Agreed.

It was an isolated incident by a small group of criminals in uniform. Their superiors should have been arrested and jailed; but they weren’t.

The nation was outraged and both the federal government and many states took action to ensure it would not happen again. Agreed?

Guest Verbal Kint

:D

+1

Agreed.

It was an isolated incident by a small group of criminals in uniform. Their superiors should have been arrested and jailed; but they weren’t.

The nation was outraged and both the federal government and many states took action to ensure it would not happen again. Agreed?

Agreed! ..... Wait what :D On two different subjects! :D

Although I wouldn't call the cops,and guards criminals in uniform though.They were simply following orders.

Now say something silly that I can disagree with,quick! :P

Guest nraforlife
Agreed.

Don't disagree but don't buy into the premise that is will not happen again either. We watch the laws here in TN like hawks, but do we do the same with the laws at the federal level. Now, here is some sort of Homeland preparedness bill with whole sections deemed 'classified' and we don't have the foggiest ideal wats eally in those sections or how those sections can affect us. I've seen the government pull too many fast ones on the sheeple to give them much slack. I really do not put much trust into the actions of nameless, faceless, ball less bureaucrats.

Guest nraforlife

Although I wouldn't call the cops,and guards criminals in uniform though.They were simply following orders.

Ahhh, the old just following orders defense. Thought cops take oaths to defend the Constitution.

Hopefully, after a little research, you have noticed that the video of the "Representative" is a hoax. There is no " John Haller" in the House and the Representative for the 12th district of Pennsylvania is none other than John Murtha (and that's not Murtha in the video). Also notice that the C-SPAN logo is wrong.

It remains to be seen whether the struggle of our generation against the tyrants of our day in the first decade of the 21st Century will bring a restoration of liberty and the rule of law or a dark and bloody descent into chaos and slavery.

If it is to be the former, I will meet you at the new Yorktown.

If it is to be the latter, I will meet you at Masada.

But I will not be a slave.