Wally-World Mall Ninja Offerings

Well, I stopped by the friendly neighborhood Wally-World on the way home from work tonight. I picked up some stuff for dinner, tossed through the $5 DVD bin, then made my mandatory stop back in Sporting Goods.

I found myself perusing some of there optics, just for *****s, and what might catch my eye but a laser sight. It was a BSA, it came w/ batteries and a pressure switch, and it was all offered at the roll back price of $19.96.

Considering the rail on my AR is more naked than Brittney Spears exiting a vehicle, I just had to pick one up.

Got home, mounted it, slid the space plate out of my vertical grip, slapped the included adhesive velcro square on vert grip, then the other side on the pressure switch, and done.

I haven't fired it yet, but for $20, I'm impressed so far :)

It's just like this one: http://www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.exe/showproduct?saleitemid=701092

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest abailey362

is this for a firearm or airsoft? I wonder how many rounds you will get off before it falls off. might have to get a little lock-tite going to get it to stick

Guest Astra900

I bought one of those and put it on my wife's XD-9. After 20 rounds the whole emitter assembly fell out. It can't take the recoil. Fortunately for you, the AR won't be pounding it. It should work just fine with an AR's powder puff recoil. I wish I had put mine on my AR instead.

Let us know how it works for ya.

20.00 for a laser site is a no brainer if you just want to toy around.

Good buy!!!

Hell, a 12 pack of Modelo Espescial is 15.00

OK, I like guns and I like Mexican beer!!!

Haha, I'll be sure to let you guys know how it holds up after use. If by chance it fails me, I take comfort in knowing I can bring it back to Wally World smashed into 5,000 pieces, covered in blood and dog crap with the original packaging totally shredded and held together by duct tape and I'll receive a full refund! :)