12g Christmas!

Smith

I've been needing a good inexpensive home defense gun and just found one of these Charles Daly Tactical 12g to fill the bill. From what I can find they are made in the Stoeger/Beretta factory in Turkey. Nice cheap home defense gun. Got it for $250 OTD NIB! when I pick it up next week I'll let ya'll know how it shoots.

fpump_tactical_l.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks pretty slick. Is it interchangeable w/ 870 parts? Looks fairly 870ish..

I would guess so. I couldn't find any of the H&R/NEF/Hawk stuff that is usually out there, which I know are interchangeable, for under $300! These, from what few reports are out, seem to be superior in fit and finish than the Chicom makers. I did find some Mossberg's out there, but their prices seem to have jumped with everything else. :D

Edited by Smith
I would guess so. I couldn't find any of the H&R/NEF/Hawk stuff that is usually out there, which I know are interchangeable, for under $300! These, from what few reports are out there, seem to be superior in fit and finish than the Chicom makers. I did find some Mossberg out there, but their prices seem to have jumped with everything else. :D

Cool. Although the only actual mod I'd make to a shotty like that would be a an extension for more boom boom shells :lol:

Cool. Although the only actual mod I'd make to a shotty like that would be a an extension for more boom boom shells :lol:

Dont forget the mandatory sling! :bs: I actually thought of some kind of tactical sling for the pistol grip on the AOW....anyone know of some kind of uber-tactical-mall-ninja-fantabulous-secret-service hangs at your side and you can swing it up one handed and go BOOM...kinda sling? :D

Dont forget the mandatory sling! :lol: I actually thought of some kind of tactical sling for the pistol grip on the AOW....anyone know of some kind of uber-tactical-mall-ninja-fantabulous-secret-service hangs at your side and you can swing it up one handed and go BOOM...kinda sling? :D

Yeah, I've got one. It's uberexpensive, you probably can't afford it.

Dont forget the mandatory sling! ;) I actually thought of some kind of tactical sling for the pistol grip on the AOW....anyone know of some kind of uber-tactical-mall-ninja-fantabulous-secret-service hangs at your side and you can swing it up one handed and go BOOM...kinda sling? :koolaid:

How bout something like this!:eek:

DSCN0327.jpg

DSCN0328.jpg

Hahaha Rabs is crazy...yeah thats actually the kind of sling im huntin....Poak...what ya got?

I actually don't have one, Magic... I was trying to be... shall we say, "arfcomical"?

However, I bet you could make your own 1pt sling on the cheap! Pick up a sling mount from Wally World, grab a length of nylon strap and some plastic snap-fit hardware from a hardware (or sometimes outdoors shops carry the stuff as well), and you're good to go... Might even be a fun project :D

• 11 months later...

I picked up a Stoeger 12g semi auto about 10 years ago at a pawn shop. really good gun. no complaints here. I think you'll be pleased with yours a decade from now too.