Wallet recommendations

Guest Runnfree

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nraforlife
No means NO for HCP badge, dumb thing to do.

Yeah, better to wear your HCP badge on your belt so everyone can see it and know that your a badass and armed...

I only have one identity (please don't tell them about my secret identity) so I just use a single identity wallet. So far no one has suspected that I have a secret identity 'cuz I keep that ID behind my hcp badge on my tacticool vest with my flashlights and fake handcuffs and fake radio. U can get all this stuff at the paintball store.

Edited by ZenDog
typo

I believe THIS is the type of thing you may be going for. Macy's has them on sale at the moment and there is also one in brown.

459163_fpx.tif?bgc=255,255,255&wid=327&qlt=90,0&layer=comp&op_sharpen=0&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.7,1.0,0.5,0&fmt=jpeg

If you'll look at the left side, that's actually a dual ID holder. If you just flip it open, it shows one ID, but the left piece is actually just another ID wallet, all to itself and slips out of an oversized credit-card style slot from the wallet to reveal a second clear vinyl window for another ID. I use my DL for the simple flip over and have my HCP in the "hidden" ID slot beneath. If you want, you can just pull out the ID portion and take it with you, separately. This wallet also has two money compartments. You can't tell squat by their picture.

This same concept would work for any existing wallet combo, however. You'd just have to have a fairly stretched out credit card sleeve or stick one side of the dual ID wallet into the money section.

I need one that can hold about eleventy billion pieces of paper, cards, etc. Basically it has enough room for everything I don't need, but I don't want to "not have" just in case I need it, even though I haven't needed it for years....I got issues! :D

I need one that can hold about eleventy billion pieces of paper, cards, etc. Basically it has enough room for everything I don't need, but I don't want to "not have" just in case I need it, even though I haven't needed it for years....I got issues! :poop:

You're George Costanza !!!!! remember that episode ? :D

Guest oldhack62
I'm a badass in my own mind but not a dumbass in public
Thats a great quote.... Gotta to use that one on my wife some time in the future.....:lol:

If you think it's even the least bit appropriate, well -- she's already used it!:D

(That's what wives are for!)

Guest clownsdd
I need one that can hold about eleventy billion pieces of paper, cards, etc. Basically it has enough room for everything I don't need, but I don't want to "not have" just in case I need it, even though I haven't needed it for years....I got issues! :eek:

maybe ya just need a "man purse" LOL!!!!!:koolaid: