Another awesome gun store in nashville...

Ghooge2008

I just wanted to let people in nashville know there is a gun store open that I had never visited until about 30 minutes ago...i'm sure people have already tried them out but if you havent I would suggest it. I had a great experience there, colorful conversation combined with knoledgable salesman behind the counter was very friendly and was appreciative for my business. It is guns for america right down from 100 oaks mall. Im sure everyone has their favorite store but I really did have a good experience there and wanted to share it with everyone here on TGO.

hope this kind of rant is allowed here and not in the wrong forum either.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest coldblackwind

Yup, I bought a gsg-5pk from them at the franklin show this past weekend. Nice folks, and seemed to know what they were talking about. Didn't try to bs me, it had a busted front sight on it, that I didn't even notice, he pointed it out, told me he had the part ordered, and they would install if for free when it came in if I still wanted the gun.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.