Hungarian Pistols 9 x18

Guest fastshotivy

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Provence
I shot one over the weekend and I real love it. Going to my gun man and order 2. Who else owner one?

A PA-63? I love mine. The price was right and I've had no problems with it.

Feg_pa63.jpg

Edited by Provence
Photobucket ate the picture
Guest Provence
What ammo are you all using in yours? I am having issues of jamming every other round, using wolf military classic.

:koolaid:

I've used Silver Bear and Sellier & Bellot.

I have not had any jamming at all.

That I bought one for my brother! you can get an inside the waistband holster from don hume (holster no. h715 m no. 59).

Mine is pretty good, and it eats hornady hollow points like an Ethiopian! I'm running silver bear through it now with no problems.

I would say that you can get some novak sights for it if you don't like the ones on it now... other than that, I got 500 rounds of silver bear ammo for it for 113 dollars including shipping, from ammotogo.com

You can also go to www.makarov.com and pick up a different spring...I've heard that a weaker spring will go easier on the frame of the pistol..though I haven't had any problems with mine so far...(about 500 rounds through it).

:koolaid::D

\

here's mine

100_2157.jpg

Edited by towerclimber37
Guest deut20:16

Mikes gun shop in Tazewell had 3 or 4 of them today. Ive got a pick up there tomorrow if you'd like me to check the prices. I'm not associated with them but do a lot of business there and if the drives not too far I'll get you a price.

I'll be stopping there on the way to my in-law's house... I may pick up another one anyway.. One of my co workers evinced an interest in one...I believe his exact words were.."if its not too much trouble, pick me up one of those will you?"

and no, this wouldn't qualify as a straw purchase, since as an employee of General Dynamics we all have to go through a back ground check and I'd be giving him mine anyway and keeping the new one.. :lol:

we give Christmas gifts like that.

Guest fastshotivy
Mikes gun shop in Tazewell had 3 or 4 of them today. Ive got a pick up there tomorrow if you'd like me to check the prices. I'm not associated with them but do a lot of business there and if the drives not too far I'll get you a price.

Please check and let me know.

Thanks

Guest deut20:16

Sorry it took so long,but I went to Mikes and he has no 9X18 Maks(sold three in two days).He said it would be after the first of the year before he would have any more. I'll be glad when the gun scares over.

Guest TennFarmer

Loudon County Sportsman did have a Mak before the gun show in Lenoir City last weekend. I'll check them tomorrow. I need to see if they found a mag for my Colt.

I've got an East German Mak..1961 or 62 model, shoots FMJ and Hornday JHP with no problem-o.

Guest Provence
I was want 2 of them. Is there someone on here who sell them?

I see some at about every gun show I attend. I got mine at a gun show for about $160 out the door.