Must See Movie of 2009

Guest Verbal Kint

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like him. That looks like a pretty good one. Doubt I will go to the movies, I hate them, people at the movies are stupid and I don't like to be around them. I almost spit my throat lozenge at my computer at the end, when he was going down the street, and almost before when he slid behind the kiosk...

• 2 months later...
Guest Rick O'Shay
That looks like it will have some good parts. :tinfoil:

There were precisely three good parts, and at $10 for the ticket, I paid $3.33 per laugh.

:screwy:

Guest FroggyOne2
There were precisely three good parts, and at $10 for the ticket, I paid $3.33 per laugh.

:shrug:

Yes, as one should know by now.. that in the ads for a movie, if a comedy, that the funniest stuff is in the promo usually. What is usual now is that in most promo ads for a movie is that you see most of the movie in the ad for it.. I have not been to a theater in years.

Guest dkirby

:hiding:

I may have laughed a few more times than that, but it was very predictable, and overall a disappointment. You have to admit that when he was being dragged by the power wheelchair was friggin hilarious.

Guest EasilyObsessed

I went and saw it... Probably would not have if I had bothered to pay attention to the PG rating. The person who I went with and I were the only ones in the theater without children. We had been expecting more mature humor.

Tough crowd! My wife and I saw it and thought it met our expectations. We weren't looking for dirty jokes, just "stupid" humor and the movie delivered. We laughed quite a bit.

Haven't seen it yet, but yea sometimes I'm in the mood for Bill Cosby over Kevin Smith.

Tough crowd! My wife and I saw it and thought it met our expectations. We weren't looking for dirty jokes, just "stupid" humor and the movie delivered. We laughed quite a bit.

Same here! I actually seen it with a theater full of kids,and still thought well of it.

I will say it could have been better as a pg-13 rating though.That last joke on that greeting card was just a dirty joke laying in wait! :D