Keep your guns out of your CARS!!!!

Guest db99wj

Do you actually read the other posts?

It's quite evident that he chased her out of the neighborhood. Do you not get that? The OP's post specifically says, "I chase her". Sorry, he's stuck with that.

You're drinking too much :tinfoil:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's quite evident that he chased her out of the neighborhood. Do you not get that? The OP's post specifically says, "I chase her". Sorry, he's stuck with that.

You don't seem to want to respond to my follow up comments. I did say chase. I admitted that, I followed up with that after questions were asked that we never got passed the posted speed limit and once the information I wanted was recorded, I turned around and went back home. If you don't accept follow up answers, than that is your prerogative. But I will say, that I am not "stuck with that", I clarified my use of words. So therefore I do not accept your comment and classify it as childish.

I again ask you, I believe this is the third time, what would you have done.

Quote:

Except you weren't enforcing any laws... you were chasing a motorist through a residential neighborhood. The whole chase scene was put in motion through your unfounded belief that there was criminal activity on the part of the other motorist. If that lady or you would have run over a pedestrian you would be held liable. :tinfoil:

Umm...I'm pretty sure that whenever you're behind the wheel and run over a pedestrian, you're going to be held liable, whether you're involved in a low-speed "chase", or not. This isn't Vice City...

Are you a troll or just really immature? I don't think you GET 8 pages of posts. You're not even debating you're just being chilidish.

Umm...I'm pretty sure that whenever you're behind the wheel and run over a pedestrian, you're going to be held liable, whether you're involved in a low-speed "chase", or not. This isn't Vice City...

Did you not notice the part that if the poor lady ran down a pedestrian while being unreasonably chased by a neighborhood vigilante, the vigilante that put it all in motion would likely be held liable? I'm pretty sure you didn't read the whole post.

Are you a troll or just really immature? I don't think you GET 8 pages of posts. You're not even debating you're just being chilidish.

I'm being realistic. Once the suspect admitted he chased the lady he's stuck with it.

I'm a suspect now. Wow. Thanks. :tinfoil:

The police did not think so. And I am done with you. My children are more conducive to respectful and meaningful conversation than you.

Don't worry about answering my mulitple questions.

This is getting old.

Some people agree w/ what DB did, others think he should have taken a different set of action. Regardless of what your opinion is, I seriously doubt DB is going to think "Hmmmm... what would the guy behind the keyboard do?" next time he's in a situation similar to this...

If you would have done it differently, so be it. Get over it.

Edited by poak
I'm being realistic. Once the suspect admitted he chased the lady he's stuck with it.

The only thing I can say is that I hope you have better sense than you have displayed here when you are carrying a firearm around.

There was no "CHASE". It was a poor choice of words that he has rectified several times. Everyone here has debated whether he should or shouldn't have or what they would do and left it at that. You insist on making this into an 80's action flick chase scene.

Get over yourself. Add something of value, answer the multiple questions posed to you, or leave it be. Do something besides flaming people just to get your post count up. People build reputations here. You are not building a very good one.

The only thing I can say is that I hope you have better sense than you have displayed here when you are carrying a firearm around.

There was no "CHASE". It was a poor choice of words that he has rectified several times. Everyone here has debated whether he should or shouldn't have or what they would do and left it at that. You insist on making this into an 80's action flick chase scene.

Get over yourself. Add something of value, answer the multiple questions posed to you, or leave it be. Do something besides flaming people just to get your post count up. People build reputations here. You are not building a very good one.

No really, he doesn't need to answer my questions or respond anymore, really he doesn't.:tinfoil:

This is getting old.

Some people agree w/ what DB did, others think he should have taken a different set of action. Regardless of what your opinion is, I seriously doubt DB is going to think "Hmmmm... what would the guy behind the keyboard do?" next time he's in a situation similar to this...

If you would have done it differently, so be it. Get over it.

I agree.:D

Did you not notice the part that if the poor lady ran down a pedestrian while being unreasonably chased by a neighborhood vigilante, the vigilante that put it all in motion would likely be held liable? I'm pretty sure you didn't read the whole post.
Umm...hello? Kettle? This is the pot calling...

Also, I retract my earlier statement about not passing judgment on those who disagree with my stance on this topic. I am now silently judging you...

Guest LimaLimaMikeFoxtrot
I don't leave my gun in the car unless we end up somewhere where carrying isn't allowed (in which case I have a pretty awesome hiding place for it), but does anyone have any experience with these?

Yes I have one. Mine is the version with the key lock. It has a very strong cable that I wrap through the seat frame. Then I usually tuck the thing under the seat itself.

Thieves would have to steal my beater pick-up truck or disassemble the seat from the frame to get my pistol. If I'm in a place where I can't legally carry, it lets me relax about someone smashing a window and grabbing all contents of a glove-box.

I recommend it.

Guest bkelm18
People build reputations here. You are not building a very good one.

You see what you have done with your thread, Db? You've ruined Ggun's reputation on this board. Now no one will take him seriously. Shame on you. :D

Guest Verbal Kint
You see what you have done with your thread, Db? You've ruined Ggun's reputation on this board. Now no one will take him seriously. Shame on you. :lol:

At least you'll have company now, though. :D

Yes I have one. Mine is the version with the key lock. It has a very strong cable that I wrap through the seat frame. Then I usually tuck the thing under the seat itself.

Thieves would have to steal my beater pick-up truck or disassemble the seat from the frame to get my pistol. If I'm in a place where I can't legally carry, it lets me relax about someone smashing a window and grabbing all contents of a glove-box.

I recommend it.

Me too.

As long as thief doesn't have a handy cutter. One of those heavy duty hand sized ones would do it.

If I wind up using it more than I have (none, so far, only had it couple weeks, and I walk to do 75% of my biz lately), I'm considering bolting it to chassis vertically behind the seat or something.

Oh "I think I just duplicated my post in same thread" Shoot

Well, at least my shenanigans are cheeky and fun, his shenanigans are just cruel and tragic.

Cruel? I was cruel?

The OP confronted an unkown threat pulling along side an unknown car, not knowing who or how many were inside, rolling his window down, grinning and waiving like an idiot. He's lucky he didn't get his face blown off.

Now, he's got his name, id, address,and phone number on file with the Memphis Police Department.

Now, that is tragic.

Guest bkelm18
Cruel? I was cruel?

The OP confronted an unkown threat pulling along side an unknown car, not knowing who or how many were inside, rolling his window down, grinning and waiving like an idiot. He's lucky he didn't get his face blown off.

Now, he's got his name, id, address,and phone number on file with the Memphis Police Department.

Now, that is tragic.

What's tragic is that you don't know where that quote came from. :koolaid:

Guest canynracer
Cruel? I was cruel?

Now, that is tragic.

:koolaid: dude...whatever:rolleyes:
Cruel? I was cruel?

Now, that is tragic.

wtf.jpg