GREAT CWP CLASS! IN MIDDLE TN. LOCATION!

Guest TheBadLuckCharm

Guest TheBadLuckCharm

I highly recommend SafetySouth Training LLC.

For anyone looking to receive their Handgun Carry Permit.

http://www.safetysouth.net

I can only say good things about this class.

Class size varies every time.

But, I was lucky enough to get in on a smaller group. And personally, I would prefer this for multiple reasons. One being that I am not a very experienced shooter.

I went into this class scared and very nervous. Bo put all of my worries to rest real quick.

So before you attend a class and just think all I have to do is attend 8 hours and hit the silhouette. Why not attend a class that will actually help you with any setbacks you may have?

On the first day, you will be in the classroom, you will learn all of the legal/safety procedures that are necessary to pass your written test as well as what's expected of you on the range. He makes learning fun and goes into depth on safety and proper gun handling techniques. Just when you think you have a question that has not come up, he is already ahead of you. Bo thoroughly explains everything you would have questions about and kindly answers all of them!

On the second day, you will be on the range.

You will not just show up with 50 rounds and be expected to shoot and qualify like many HCP classes.

You will be given practice trials with various drills, Bo makes sure you understand how to properly shoot your gun, and if you are having any difficulty he will do all that he can to educate you on how to use your weapon correctly. He isn't like many instructors who just want your money and give you a paper to sign to be on your merry way. (though you can do that if that's your thing)

Many classes are shorter hours, but you are expected to know everything already. And usually don't give you the personal attention you need. SafetySouth does. They really care about their students.You get the right length of training to cover everything necessary. And you get more bang for your buck!

Bo is experienced, and always sets a good example using proper safety procedures. He took the time to show me the right techniques and gave me the personal attention I needed to overcome my challenges with a snubnose revolver.

If you want to be thoroughly educated and have the proper training you need for your carry permit, I highly recommend this class, opposed to just getting a card and not being able to skillfully use your weapon if the situation ever arises, you will be held responsible for every bullet that you cause to be fired whether it hits your assailant,property or an innocent bystander.

It is also more affordable than most HCP Classes, (they also offer discounts available to families/groups as well!)We saved about $100 between my husband and I, though it's well worth the money and more!

SafetySouth also offers other various classes, and I will definitely be a returning student!

http://www.safetysouth.net

:)

Edited by TheBadLuckCharm
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic