First time to carry

Guest johnmattwill

Guest johnmattwill

Upheld the tradition.... Went to Walmart...... didnt find any nachos, but I did get a popcorn and a drink (hope that will work)..:rolleyes:

Yes, I pulled at my shirt about 100 times, but quickly got used to it when I realized everyone wasn't staring at me......

VM2 worked very well, I didnt realize how comfortable it was gonna be.....

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats! Stay vigilant. Weird stuff happens.

I was talking to a guy today who has been carrying for many years- told me that just a week or so ago he went out to dinner, walked up some stairs at the eatery, and watched in shock as his shiny revolver with a 6" barrel exited his holster and went sliding across the floor in full view of his friends, other guests and the hostess----

He just picked it up and holstered it and dinner went on as planned.

:rolleyes: My Glock went sailing across a parking lot once when I first started carrying- it had somehow worked loose in the car and I didn't check it when I got out of the car-- it slid maybe 10 feet across the asphalt. I don't think anyone noticed....

Guest RISC777
Upheld the tradition.... Went to Walmart......
Just a thought - you could go to the User Control Panel / UserCP, edit your details to checkmark you have a/your HCP.
Guest RISC777

I did it a little different. Skipped Wally World, went to a restaurant to eat instead. Happened to have fired an employee who was making calls to other employees, making threats, etc. Did happen to go through Home Depot, twice, and Target.

Guest johnmattwill
Just a thought - you could go to the User Control Panel / UserCP, edit your details to checkmark you have a/your HCP.

Very Cool, didnt realize it was there.... thanks:) I still have to become a NRA member, gonna do that this weekend!!!!

Edited by johnmattwill
Guest RISC777
Congratulations...now be ready to notice EVERYTHING about EVERYONE, WHEREVER you are....you will become more aware of your surroundings without even realizing it!
Yes, that is true, the without realizing.
Congrats! Stay vigilant. Weird stuff happens.

I was talking to a guy today who has been carrying for many years- told me that just a week or so ago he went out to dinner, walked up some stairs at the eatery, and watched in shock as his shiny revolver with a 6" barrel exited his holster and went sliding across the floor in full view of his friends, other guests and the hostess----

He just picked it up and holstered it and dinner went on as planned.

:D My Glock went sailing across a parking lot once when I first started carrying- it had somehow worked loose in the car and I didn't check it when I got out of the car-- it slid maybe 10 feet across the asphalt. I don't think anyone noticed....

There is no excuse, of course, of such neglect.

As to the OP, pulling at one's shirt points you.

I would think carrying anything with a 6 inch barrel would be tough.

Edited by frontier737
Guest wordsworth

Carrying concealed the first few times, paranoia had me wondering if anyone was staring through my shirt with x-ray vision. Or imagining my shirt rolled up without my knowlwdge exposing my heat. I have since become less paranoid.:rolleyes: