"Some kind of car"

A friend of mine just called me and told me that he was traveling on Highway 100 today, between 96 and Bell Meade, when he spotted a different looking car. He said it had a light bar on top, the car itself (a sedan) was solid dark brown with no stripes. He was passing by as it was about to pull out from somewhere, so he didn't get as good a look at it as he wanted, but said that there was black lettering on the side, something like "Tennessee State" and then the word "Combat." He said there was another word there in the mix, but he couldn't make it out on the way by. 

I asked him if it had something to do with combat vets or something, but he said it didn't say anything about vets.

Anyone seen anything like this or familiar with it? I couldn't find anything, but I warned him ahead of time that my Google-Fu is not strong.

Edited by res308

Well, that's not what he described. He was talking about a regular car - a sedan. BUT ^^^^^^^^^^^^I want one of those! Why don't you get me a good deal on one, monkeylizard. Ya know, like FREE! That'd make a dang good portable camp and deer blind.

Edited by res308

I don't have a picture but the state prisons run some patrol car type vehicles for corrections officers and prison probation officers to use. You'll see them parked at local jails occasionally and on the interstates, they generally say something about Tennessee State Corrections or something.

• Moderators
It was Gecko45. See, after Jade Helm Gecko45 got promoted to Top Combateer General for the National Security Mobile Task Force of Malls and other Slightly Less Crowded Places (NSMTFMSLCP) (Echo for short).

See, Echo now has the ability to be to any mall in the Unite States within the hour, fully deployed with ballistic plates and armored Segways.

What Gecko45 does is either sit in his safe and shiny office, surrounded with 12" of reinforced steel wedged between two 12" slabs of reinforced concrete, or he drives that vehicle your friend saw. When he is in his office he has tactical feeds to every mall and LE UAV in the country. At a moments notice he can pull up any feed and then directly tie into the comms of the task force on the ground. Recently the whole unit was also outfitted with a HUD system. This allows Gecko to basically control the task force as a RTS. He simply clicks and drags the units and points the direction they need to go, selects fire modes, prone positions, etc.

This allows for greater coordination than has ever been possible. With the great mindset that Gecko has and the units on the ground willing to sacrifice themselves if directed, they are ready for any and all situations.

As an interesting side note, that vehicle is outfitted with custom Kevlar interior and exterior stylings. Kevlar doors, Kevlar upholstery, Kevlar visors, even Kevlar cup holders. This was done to keep it 100% fully bulletproof against .50 BMG or anything smaller yet at the same time light enough to go 0-60 in 3.9 seconds with a top speed of 220 MPH.

Also the exterior of the vehicle uses a special nano coating that allows him to not only change colors on the fly but also impersonate any local LEO by matching any official logos, branding, etc at the touch of a button.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Edited by CZ9MM
  • Like 2

It was Gecko45. See, after Jade Helm Gecko45 got promoted to Top Combateer General for the National Security Mobile Task Force of Malls and other Slightly Less Crowded Places (NSMTFMSLCP) (Echo for short).

See, Echo now has the ability to be to any mall in the Unite States within the hour, fully deployed with ballistic plates and armored Segways.

What Gecko45 does is either sit in his safe and shiny office, surrounded with 12" of reinforced steel wedged between two 12" slabs of reinforced concrete, or he drives that vehicle your friend saw. When he is in his office he has tactical feeds to every mall and LE UAV in the country. At a moments notice he can pull up any feed and then directly tie into the comms of the task force on the ground. Recently the whole unit was also outfitted with a HUD system. This allows Gecko to basically control the task force as a RTS. He simply clicks and drags the units and points the direction they need to go, selects fire modes, prone positions, etc.

This allows for greater coordination than has ever been possible. With the great mindset that Gecko has and the units on the ground willing to sacrifice themselves if directed, they are ready for any and all situations.

As an interesting side note, that vehicle is outfitted with custom Kevlar interior and exterior stylings. Kevlar doors, Kevlar upholstery, Kevlar visors, even Kevlar cup holders. This was done to keep it 100% fully bulletproof against .50 BMG or anything smaller yet at the same time light enough to go 0-60 in 3.9 seconds with a top speed of 220 MPH.

Also the exterior of the vehicle uses a special nano coating that allows him to not only change colors on the fly but also impersonate any local LEO by matching any official logos, branding, etc at the touch of a button.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOW! Pretty good. That took some thought.

Or...................to have that level of knowledge..........just maybe you're in cahoots with Gecko45. Hmmmmm. Maybe we should keep our eye on you. :stare:

[quote name="monkeylizard" post="1372338" timestamp="1459963266"]He was on GlockTalk, Arfcom, HK91, etc. AFAIK, he's the original application for the term "mall ninja".

Holy Crap! How am I just now seeing this......pure gold! Thanks for the link.