Tacticold training

Sam1

• Moderators

I think that's what concerns most of us - those kids have no clue how bad that training is, it's not their fault.. But they would be in a mess if they ever got into a bad situation and tried to use what they learned here to get out of it.

From what I gathered the blonde girl is Batemans daughter...all three of them are instructors according to the website

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I bet this guy is laughing all the way to the bank. :dropjaw:

No, actually this specific guy has a video up on their FB page saying how important it is for people to pay their bills on time because he has had to stop training and move to three different gyms because they kept shutting down from running out of money.

Wonder why?

• Like 1

Go work us up a deal for a group session. I will be in Chattanooga the second week of April to spend a week on chickamauga chasing bass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will swing by there in the AM, I need to drop off a package at the post office anyway. LOL I will see what I can work out. Granted I am only a lowly yellow belt in Isshin-ryu Karate. They may laugh at me. :(

• Like 1

I trolled his facebook page and I have come to understand that he is trying very, very hard to make himself legitimate and relevant. I have no idea if he has any actual qualifications and frankly don't really care to look for them. Just looking at the shooter training makes me want to never grace his door. 

Guys, I gave Sam a heads up already but thought it was important for you all to know, this guy is a fraud. He took classes for less than two weeks at the TrickyNicky Tactical Somersault Assault Training Academy Dojo and is now attempting to use my carefully cultivated techniques to open his own school.

I'm all for the free market, but his training was incomplete. We hadn't even covered low drag- high impact cartwheels yet :rolleyes:
How does he expect to give people the value for their monies without knowing my patented backwards shotgun roll?

You all have been warned, if you want QUALITY buffoonery, er, training, look no further than the TNTSATAD. TGOers enjoy free parking validation (I'll tell my neighbors it's cool if you park on their lawn) and a complementary after workout self-rubdown (some alone time in the shower) and so many more perks your heads would explode like some kinda exploding things if you attempted to take it all in in one sitting.

Group rates available.
  • Like 4
  • Moderators

Guys, I gave Sam a heads up already but thought it was important for you all to know, this guy is a fraud. He took classes for less than two weeks at the TrickyNicky Tactical Somersault Assault Training Academy Dojo and is now attempting to use my carefully cultivated techniques to open his own school.

I'm all for the free market, but his training was incomplete. We hadn't even covered low drag- high impact cartwheels yet :rolleyes:
How does he expect to give people the value for their monies without knowing my patented backwards shotgun roll?

You all have been warned, if you want QUALITY buffoonery, er, training, look no further than the TNTSATAD. TGOers enjoy free parking validation (I'll tell my neighbors it's cool if you park on their lawn) and a complementary after workout self-rubdown (some alone time in the shower) and so many more perks your heads would explode like some kinda exploding things if you attempted to take it all in in one sitting.

Group rates available.

Does group rates infer group showers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk