Dick's - 9MM

Some of you guys may already have this information so please disregard if it is a repeat.

I went to Dicks earlier tonight and they had Remington UMC 9mm for $9.98/50. Don't know if it was a sale or mispriced but the day after thanksgiving the American (can't remember the name) was $14.99 and they said it was the cheapest they carry. I can only assume the Remington would have been higher. Thought I would pass it along.

btw - I bought the last 10 boxes they had on the shelf in Murfreesboro :-). Sorry, I 'm just greedy like that!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of you guys may already have this information so please disregard if it is a repeat.

I went to Dicks earlier tonight and they had Remington UMC 9mm for $9.98/50. Don't know if it was a sale or mispriced but the day after thanksgiving the American (can't remember the name) was $14.99 and they said it was the cheapest they carry. I can only assume the Remington would have been higher. Thought I would pass it along.

btw - I bought the last 10 boxes they had on the shelf in Murfreesboro :-). Sorry, I 'm just greedy like that!

Wal-Marts got the Blazer Brass for a $1 cheaper a box regular price.

Well Fadex, I saw some...and then I thought about Lon Horiuchi and H&S Precision...and their relationship with Remington.

I abstained from buying any ammo...and I won't buy anything Remington until they stop doing business with the folks who use a murderous scumbag to endorse their product.

Think about that when you next buy Remington products...even ammo.

Guest bkelm18
Well Fadex, I saw some...and then I thought about Lon Horiuchi and H&S Precision...and their relationship with Remington.

I abstained from buying any ammo...and I won't buy anything Remington until they stop doing business with the folks who use a murderous scumbag to endorse their product.

Think about that when you next buy Remington products...even ammo.

Personally, I could care less who they associate themselves with. "Murderer" or not. If they make a quality product at a good price, I'll buy it. Easy enough.

Personally, I could care less who they associate themselves with. "Murderer" or not. If they make a quality product at a good price, I'll buy it. Easy enough.

ahhh Youth.

Its a good thing that I don't have to walk the distance between what you think you know and what you actually know Bkelm. :cop:

You may think that I'm "reactionary" when I post things like my last post. Perhaps I am. I take it as an affront when the government that takes my money, gives out orders that are immoral and unconstitutional.

I take exception when people in the federal employ don't question the morality of those unlawful orders.

I also choose to withhold my support for the companies that do business with said people.

YOU on the other hand, are welcome to do as you wish. you're also welcome to gnaw the bark off my big log. :bat:

Guest Bronker

And then the fight started.

(Anyone else remember that joke about the husband and wife where the punch line was always "and then the fight started"?)

Call me the thread derailer and the king of the obscure reference! :-)

Guest RISC777

Off topic some ... I find myself also looking for Made in China labeling or stickers. Sometimes can't find an alternative item. Sometimes I just don't buy. But that's just me.

Hate to rain on the parade, but Dicks has had UMC on sale for the last month or so. The price has been changing every week. I bought a couple cases at $8.98 per box and a couple for $7.98 a box. It was really had to get any her and I have 3 stores with in 10 miles of my house. this was the first week I have seen it go up. Still not a bad buy though.

Yeah, sorry to go back on topic and all, but got a call from Dick's yesterday...got 1 case of UMC 9mm for 7.98/per. Raincheck from over 3 weeks ago. And no, they still had NONE for sale in general. Cheapest 9mm was the American Eagle at 14+ bucks a box of 50, actually down from almost $20/box not long ago ("They've lost their minds at Dick's" thread).

- OS