Looking to build a Custom LS 357 Glock

Been toying with the idea of getting a super slick custom Glock done, but I dont want to pay through the teeth for a Zevtech.

Id be staring with a Gen 3 complete lower - is there any place to get them locally in Mid TN or do I have to order off GB? Sucks to pay $310 for the ass end of the gun

I want to go for a ported or compensated barrel - I assume Lone Wolf would be the best place for that?

As far as slides, anyone have a particular they like? Ill be running Steel Glock sights and no RMR - I was looking at Suarez Int'l and a few others. Preferably one with ports cut into it.

I like slapping a Ghost connector and LW 6lb trigger spring in my Glocks - anyone have any other trigger accessories or striker stuff they like playing will?

Id also probably throw in a steel guide rod.

Related to the porting: anyone ever ran a "C" Glock? Would it be better to throw in a TB and attach an aftermarket muzzle brake? Ill be running hot 357SIG loads with AutoComp and 800X and wonder if shooting it from the top of the slide is a wise choice?

Ive been doing some research on this but with so many variables anyones insight is greatly appreciated

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk Edited by CommsNBombs

Just going to run a Gen 3 frame with talon grips to keep the cost down. And a flared magwell

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

OP said Gen4. I'll keep my eye out for a frame/gun. What are you looking to shoot with it (USPSA,IPDA, IPSC, etc)? From reading your post it sounds like with want a racegun minus the RMR.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

OP said Gen4. I'll keep my eye out for a frame/gun. What are you looking to shoot with it (USPSA,IPDA, IPSC, etc)? From reading your post it sounds like with want a racegun minus the RMR.

Durp, good catch.

I want to start shooting USPSA Production and IDPA.

Not sure if I can shoot GSSF with a Glockenstein Racegun

Durp, good catch.

I want to start shooting USPSA Production and IDPA.

Not sure if I can shoot GSSF with a Glockenstein Racegun

You don't need no stinking racegun. Pretty soon your gonna turn into a tacticool mall ninja gamer. Resist the urge! Just kidding good luck with your Frankengun. Hopefully I can see it at MCSC when you get it done.

You don't need no stinking racegun. Pretty soon your gonna turn into a tacticool mall ninja gamer. Resist the urge! Just kidding good luck with your Frankengun. Hopefully I can see it at MCSC when you get it done.

I play operator at work, I just want to be the beach bum wearing basketball shorts and torn up hoodies with a concussion at TGO meets with all thr sweet gats

• Like 2

I play operator at work, I just want to be the beach bum wearing basketball shorts and torn up hoodies with a concussion at TGO meets with all thr sweet gats

As long as you don't like 40 Short and Weak and the knock off Glocks...cough cough M&Ps we will be fine.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk Edited by shotgunshooter
  • Like 1

Just emailed Lone Wolf on their threading policy - going to cost a bit, but a lot cheaper than a KKM or Storm Lake;

Doing a G24 357 Conversion barrel with threading and slapping it into a LW G35 slide so it'll be able to clear, LW also makes a 357 SIG 3 port comp (because f--k having gas shoot up the top of the slide) I'll add.

Not sure if I'll go solid top and find someone to mill serrated ports for weight reduction in the front, or just a regular open top Glock style 35 slide.

Found a lead on Gen 4 FDE frames for $200, I'll be throwing Suarez International firing pin stuff into the slide, as well as the extended AR-15 style cocking device on the back.

Steel Glock OEM sights, Ghost 3.5 D/C with LW 6lb trigger spring, then a Zev titanium guide rod with 18lb spring

Gonna be changing to AutoComp for a powder, and probably cerakoting the frame Tiffany Blue because I'm a boss and need a fruity looking comp gun, might have the trigger guard undercut as well

All in all it'll be nearly 700-800 invested for a really slick gun, without the cerakote 

Just emailed Lone Wolf on their threading policy - going to cost a bit, but a lot cheaper than a KKM or Storm Lake;

Doing a G24 357 Conversion barrel with threading and slapping it into a LW G35 slide so it'll be able to clear, LW also makes a 357 SIG 3 port comp (because f--k having gas shoot up the top of the slide) I'll add.

Not sure if I'll go solid top and find someone to mill serrated ports for weight reduction in the front, or just a regular open top Glock style 35 slide.

Found a lead on Gen 4 FDE frames for $200, I'll be throwing Suarez International firing pin stuff into the slide, as well as the extended AR-15 style cocking device on the back.

Steel Glock OEM sights, Ghost 3.5 D/C with LW 6lb trigger spring, then a Zev titanium guide rod with 18lb spring

Gonna be changing to AutoComp for a powder, and probably cerakoting the frame Tiffany Blue because I'm a boss and need a fruity looking comp gun, might have the trigger guard undercut as well

All in all it'll be nearly 700-800 invested for a really slick gun, without the cerakote

Where did you find frames so cheap?