Rosie Live canceled?

Steelharp

Sometimes I wonder what these TV people see in Rosie O'Donnell.:)

After her rant on Tom Selleck years ago about him being a spokesman for the NRA

and the fact that she came out of the closet shortly after, her creditiblity/popularity really started dropping and has been ever since.

I never watched the view, but always heard that everytime she opened her mouth it was to change feet.

...And let's face it....there was only ONE Carol Burnett Show.:blink:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Carol_Burnett_Show

:screwy:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Astra900
Man it MUST have been bad if even the members of the rainbow coalition didn't tune in for one of their own.

Rainbow Coalition, HA! Ain't no gold at the end of that rainbow, just a pot steaming festered :screwy:

Guest Bronker
After one episode. Gone.

Perhaps "Rosie Dead" would have snagged ratings.

Still would have been one show, though... :D

Rosie, you gave it your best!

Now, sister... SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!

Even your liberal friends don't want you around anymore.

Go away.

Guest GUTTERbOY
Ok, seriously, stop reposting that picture. Its really disgusting. :puke:

OK, OK, you're right. I'll try to make up for it with this nice picture of Olivia Wilde:

9fw56g.jpg

:D

In all honesty, I can't understand why folks listen to Rosie O'donnell.

She's had mental breakdowns, she's prone to fits of rage. she's been proven to be hypocritical which means she's lying in the first place. She spoke out so vehemently against firearms, yet dresses her child up like a bandito and takes pictures of it. This woman is in no way credible nor does she have any integrity that I can discern.

*sigh* this woman has problems and yet people hang on her every word. all I can say is WTF? You can't really blame Ms. O donnell for being a retarded sociopath...Its like blaming a shark for biting something.

you really have to look at her followers and wonder about their mental state/I.Q. though.