Rosie Live canceled?

Steelharp

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish Rosie would go. Maybe she'll fall into a deep depression now that her show was cancelled:)

And eat till she explodes. That'd be a crap load of....... well,crap!

When I was a kid back in the 80's, I helped my neighbor who had a band set up at Campbell Ford in Abingdon for one of their big "Auto Mall" sales. They had food, music etc. It was a pretty big shindig for a car dealer. Ol' Rosie was on the entertainment bill. This was before she was 9k lbs and really really ugly. I didn't have any idea who she was, she was gonna alternate two sets in between us. By the end of the first set, we had dubbed her a comode-ian and were laughing more at her than the routine. It was bad, she was standing with a few hillbillies looking at like she had three heads and us making fun of her. Hell, come to think of it, I know why she's so damned big. A person that's sucked as long as she has, is bound to have picked up a whole bunch of stuff.

Awwwwwwww, I really hated to see the show cancelled. She was so insightful and aritculate. She could always teach us something, like how to eat to much, how to run our mouths about crap we know nothing about, how to be a immoral hippocrite, and how to be a person who is definitely going to he'll. Bye Bye you fat, obnoxious, carpet eating, skank. Hate to see you go and if you weren't so fat, it wouldn't take so long to watch you leave.

Guest Astra900

Don't beat around the bush guys, tell how you really feel:taunt:

Now if she would just disappear into obscurity.... As in someone abduct her {can't kill her, we don't need any dirty tree huggin hippie homo MARTYRS} and put her fat ass to work in a slave camp in Indonesia somewhere, the world would be a better place.

Don't beat around the bush guys, tell how you really feel:taunt:

Now if she would just disappear into obscurity.... As in someone abduct her {can't kill her, we don't need any dirty tree huggin hippie homo MARTYRS} and put her fat ass to work in a slave camp in Indonesia somewhere, the world would be a better place.

I she spontaneously disappeared she'd create a black hole that would pull everything in behind her.

To abduct her would mean that she would probably have to be bound and gagged. I don't know if there is anyone capable of moving her, and not enough of anything to gag her.

You'd feel bad when she ate all those little Indonesian people over there. :lol:

618px-Rosie_O%27Donnell_by_David_Shankbone.jpg

Kill_it_with_fire_scorpio.gif

WTF? Why on God's green earth would you want to put a pic of pure evil sin on this wonderful family oriented site? Now I have to go eat again, cause I threw up my dinner from the shock of seeing a pic of her unprepared. :blink::screwy::) Thanks alot! You owe me some Romen Noodles (chili flavor) and some Ritz crackers.;)

WTF? Why on God's green earth would you want to put a pic of pure evil sin on this wonderful family oriented site? Now I have to go eat again, cause I threw up my dinner from the shock of seeing a pic of her unprepared. :blink::screwy::) Thanks alot! You owe me some Romen Noodles (chili flavor) and some Ritz crackers.;)

hahahhahahah my cat saw that picture then ran to the litterbox. that's the second time he's done that with a rosie picture!!

I guess we all know animals don't lie.

gotta love the Rosie bashing, i do wonder though how the network determined after one show that it needed to be cancelled. Heck I think of it was worthy of cancelling after one show it was never worthy of being aired to begin with.