i hope he's not that stupid

Guest tnmale46

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is hilarious!!!! Copied it for everyone else.

My car was idling like crap the other day so I figured since I just got it, it may have been awhile since anyone changed the oil out. I decided to go ahead and change the oil. I used Mobile 1 synthentic oil like I was reccomended on here. Anyways, I drain out the oil and noticed it was extremely dark and even after 10 minutes of draining, it was still coming out. I decided to go ahead and flush it to make sure all the bad stuff got out. I hooked up the hose, ran water through the engine, started it up and was waiting for the water to come out clean (The engine never went above idle so I was told this would be ok). Anyways, About 3 minutes into this, then engine starts shaking and shuts off. I figured it was all cleaned out so I plugged it up, added the oil and figured I was ready to go. WRONG! The car won't freaking start now. This car has been nothing but trouble for me, I think I am done with it.

Guest coldblackwind

Nice. I saw one like that with an SRT-4 neon when they first came out. He couldn't get the drain plug out of the oil pan, so he unscrewed the filter, then started the car, and let it spray out all the oil.

Yeah, this is probably BS, a stupid person funny. Actually, the engine would run if you kept enough water flowing through it to keep it cool. That is the primary function of oil, lubrication is a secondary function. This is what you see happening on those snake oil commercials where they have the tractor running with the oil pan removed and are hitting it with a fire hose.

Some people are that stupid, someone I know was asking myself & another guy I know why his car wouldn't start so we were asking him all sorts of dumba$$ questions just to see what he knew, we asked him if he had checked the antifreeze - it was summer by the way, & he replied that he had checked it & it was green. woo hoo - For fun this guy would dress up in chain mail & beat on other knights of the brilliant table with rattan sticks!

It is true some people shouldn’t own guns!

Guest Astra900

YES, some people are THAT stupid! I know a guy who's sister decided to put some oil in her car, so she filled it up. I think her Camaro had about 20 quarts in it. She wondered why it wouldn't start. Then after my buddy drained it and set it right, she had the gaul to bitch about it smoking!!!

Yes people are this dumb. They pull up to a gas pump and put 87 octane in their deisel powered truck. They drain the oil out of their deisel trucks(3-4 gallons) and dump 5 quarts in and run it. They run out of gas and crank on it till the battery dies and call there brother and say the batteries dead. They accidently turn the dimmer switch for the dash lights all the way down and take it to a shop saying the dash lights are out. They call a wrecker because their car won't start and the wrecker driver moves the shifter from drive to park and it starts right up. They take their car in for a brake fluid leak or have it towed cause a brake pad fell out, turns out the pad fell out because they let the brakes grind until the rotor was thin enough to let the pad fall out. Or they have a brake fluid leak because the pad is completely gone and the caliper piston popped out of the caliper. I could go on for ever and likely think of some better ones for ya.

Yes people are this dumb. They pull up to a gas pump and put 87 octane in their deisel powered truck. They drain the oil out of their deisel trucks(3-4 gallons) and dump 5 quarts in and run it. They run out of gas and crank on it till the battery dies and call there brother and say the batteries dead. They accidently turn the dimmer switch for the dash lights all the way down and take it to a shop saying the dash lights are out. They call a wrecker because their car won't start and the wrecker driver moves the shifter from drive to park and it starts right up. They take their car in for a brake fluid leak or have it towed cause a brake pad fell out, turns out the pad fell out because they let the brakes grind until the rotor was thin enough to let the pad fall out. Or they have a brake fluid leak because the pad is completely gone and the caliper piston popped out of the caliper. I could go on for ever and likely think of some better ones for ya.

Damn, sound like you run a wrecker service. LOL. Yea people are that stupid.

Yeah, this is probably BS, a stupid person funny. Actually, the engine would run if you kept enough water flowing through it to keep it cool. That is the primary function of oil, lubrication is a secondary function. This is what you see happening on those snake oil commercials where they have the tractor running with the oil pan removed and are hitting it with a fire hose.

Actually they say that water is a better lubricant then oil as long as there is absolutely no air in it.problem being,you cant seal the system enough to keep air completely out