Jihadists in Star Wars

Dustbuster

Couldn't believe it a Star Wars figure has hit the shelf ready for jihad against all infidels. Using a trick from another TGO member i did my part to minimize jihadi/ Isis exposure to our "yutes"
If you see them at a store near you place them in an about face.
8b9b24c3ed4e03461ff3d67d406b125f.jpg
0c60eac0dbe9df56597fc599111a2d3d.jpg

Edited by Dustbuster
  • Like 2
  • Moderators

Couldn't believe it a Star Wars figure has hit the shelf ready for jihad against all infidels. Using a trick from another TGO member i did my part to minimize jihadi/ Isis exposure to our "yutes"
If you see them at a store near you place them in an about face.
8b9b24c3ed4e03461ff3d67d406b125f.jpg
0c60eac0dbe9df56597fc599111a2d3d.jpg

I think you are joking but am not 100% sure?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
Well I started a care bear online petition because these figures hurt my feelings and the Star Wars people are insensitive to the anti jihadi community.
So far we've massed over 589000 signatures to have theses offensive Isis replicas removed from the store and 12 signatures that want to keep them in the store and 1 signature from the lgbt community that thinks these jihadi toys are anti lgbt.

Thank the lord for GI Joe and batman !

On a side note having the klansmen and jihadists side by side in a French dept store seems par for course. Left field all he way! Edited by Dustbuster
  • Like 1

Sorry Bersa, that is not just your humble opinion, that is documented fact.

There are to tall to be Sand People and sand people wear brown clothing and not black............jmho

Sand people refers to the Tusken Raiders, not Jawas, as I understand.

ETA: I'm not a Star Wars geek by any means, but this is how I understood the references to "sand people" to be.  I always thought that South Park messed that up in Cartman's reference to Jawas being "sand people" and not having souls.

Edited by TMF

I don't know, maybe you all are just being goofy, don't know or care anything about Star Wars, or are trying to be 100% surprised, but that is clearly Kylo Ren.

https://www.google.com/search?q=kylo+ren&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what they want you to think!!!!!!                     But yeah it's just Kylo Ren aka the new Vader.