Got this in email today about the democratic plans

• Authorized Vendor

We cannot let ISIS, or this Administration, take away our rights, especially the right to protect ourselves. American’s security and rights will be best protected when we confront terrorist threats abroad before they threaten U.S. soil.

The left will lie, cheat or steal our gun rights if we let them. Every time someone sneezes these dipsticks want more gun control. If the loser in chief would do his job instead of undermining the middle class America we would be much better off.

• Like 1

In all honesty I think Obama knows exactly what he is doing. The politicians and news Medias that say Obama doesn't have a clue what he is doing I think are all wrong. He does know what he is doing and he is doing exactly what he wants to do and that is to weaken America in every way possible and it is working to a point. The only thing he has not been able to do is disarm the American people and that is what is preventing him from making his entire plan work. "An American with a gun behind every blade of Grass" was what prevented an invasion of the Japanese right after Pearl Harbor and that was back in 1941. That was a quote from an Imperial Japanese Admiral aboard  a Japanese aircraft that was steaming back to Japan from Pearl harbor when he was asked why they did not attack the American homeland. I would be afraid to try and count all the guns behind blades of grass in this country now but you can bet it's a lot more than back in 1941..................jmho

• Like 2

Yes he knows exactly what he is doing. Today he is asking the Governors to enact gun control by executive

decision. Connecticut already agreed.  

Write Haslem and tell him not to go along with O's back door plan.

This is getting out of control now. 

• Like 1

Yes he knows exactly what he is doing. Today he is asking the Governors to enact gun control by executive

Well Haslam was an anti-gun Mayor, a Bloomberg toadie but since he represents on the entire state of Tennessee as Governor he wouldn't dare EO an anti-gun policy. Write him an insist he EO's some things we are wanting like, remove the criminal penalty for carrying past a sign, require the business to tell you to leave first. That's a starter but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for him to do that. I would however love to hear the liberals scream and yell, "you don't have the authority to do that with an EO."

• Like 2

Quote "This is getting out of control now."

Yes it is but only because he is running out of time and getting desperate to get something passed or get around the 2nd Amendment before he is out of office. That is also why it is so very important that his office is not filled with the Hildebeast next election or she will walk in his foot steps..............jmho

• Like 2

An EO from a governor is no more a law than one from the president. They don't pass laws. I suspect the governor in Conn will find this out very soon.

CT is same as TN, a full POC for NICS, and puts more stringent conditions on gun purchases than just federal law. So does TN. It's just that theirs is already way more stringent than ours of course.

I guess it depends on how their state law is written as to what's necessary for changes in that area. Seems to me that here,  39-17-1316 would have to be amended to allow something like linking to the no-fly list as a condition, couldn't be done by EO.

Andrew Cuomo was ranting about that this morning, but seemed to say that they'd need to pass something through legislature to enable that rather than by EO. Which after SAFE I guess wouldn't be very difficult to ram through in a hurry.

Of course, so far, the feds haven't made the database available to the states, but I guess it will.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

The more things people from the admin say the more stupid they sound. I am glad this congressman took her on. I only wish he would have ran for speaker.

Ain't that the truth. All Ryan has done as far as I can tell is grow a beard to cover that baby face of his. His beady little eyes are still visible though. LOL