My first 44 Magnum

willis68

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations man! 44's are awesome, I just parted ways with mine about three weeks ago. Older model Smith and Wesson 629 with a four inch barrel. I was sad to see her go but I'm glad someone is carrying the 44 flame!

Try these out when you go shooting

http://www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.exe/showproduct?saleitemid=816160

Good to have around in case you need to go hunt engine blocks or something :D

Thanks for the replies, I have shot several 44 magnums throughout my life I will be shooting hot 44 mag loads through this, I am curious to see how much the comp helps with the muzzle flip, recoil, i will try to find some Cor Bon DPX .44 mag tommorow somewhere between Nashville and Cookeville where I will be shooting, anyone know where any is in stock?

Congratulations man! 44's are awesome, I just parted ways with mine about three weeks ago. Older model Smith and Wesson 629 with a four inch barrel. I was sad to see her go but I'm glad someone is carrying the 44 flame!

Try these out when you go shooting

http://www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.exe/showproduct?saleitemid=816160

Good to have around in case you need to go hunt engine blocks or something :D

Thanks man, I just saw some of those yesterday, I will pick some up

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.