How are you set for ammo and reloading components?

Does Xtremebullets take a while to ship? I placed my first order with them early last week, and it's still "processing". I'm really looking forward to this delivery, but the UPS driver will hate me :)

Black friday overloaded them - they shipped my order 4 days late. Ill be calling to let em know their logisticians are FUBAR and act entitled and get some free crap. /sarcasm

Xtreme is a real good company, this free shipping jacked them up fierce. Usually they ship within a day and it gets where it needs to 2-3.

I order most of my Xtreme stuff from a fellow named Wes Sage on Facebook, he is usually cheaper and can beat shipping on big orders - I only order from extreme when they do 10% off my favorite offerings and/or free shipping.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Black friday overloaded them - they shipped my order 4 days late. Ill be calling to let em know their logisticians are FUBAR and act entitled and get some free crap. /sarcasm
Xtreme is a real good company, this free shipping jacked them up fierce. Usually they ship within a day and it gets where it needs to 2-3.
I order most of my Xtreme stuff from a fellow named Wes Sage on Facebook, he is usually cheaper and can beat shipping on big orders - I only order from extreme when they do 10% off my favorite offerings and/or free shipping.

Thanks. I thought they may just be overloaded. I ordered 9mm and 223. It looks like good stuff and was happy to take advantage of the free shipping

I've  got 24# of powder and 60,000 Large Pistol Primers and about 8500 200grn. 45cal. SWC. Getting ready to place an order for 10,000 more SWC. sometime this week.( I've got about 12,000 45's loaded up and about twice that amount in empty brass just waiting to be filed). :usa:

• Like 1

I've  got 24# of powder and 60,000 Large Pistol Primers and about 8500 200grn. 45cal. SWC. Getting ready to place an order for 10,000 more SWC. sometime this week.( I've got about 12,000 45's loaded up and about twice that amount in empty brass just waiting to be filed). :usa:

You need more powder.

:pleased:

I like the way you roll Sir.

Comms nailed it. Great company imho. My order is still "processing" but I expected no less as there is no doubt they'll be digging out from under all those orders for a while. :cool:

My order date was 12/02. It's still showing "Processing". I hope they dig out soon.

They just moved one of my pckg delivery dates to today from Friday.
Do you have a Quantum account?

I'm not sure. It's my first order. I just hope it gets delivered on a day when I can intercept it before the wife :nervous: Edited by Wingshooter
  • Like 1

I'm not sure. It's my first order. I just hope it gets delivered on a day when I can intercept it before the wife :nervous:

I order so much at a time they just drop it on the doorstep. Last package was 70lbs this one is 112lbs lol my UPS driver hates me I am sure - so the wife doesnt know, I bring in heavy stuff all the time :usa:

• Like 1