Truck got makeover

There are rumors of a Raptor 2 door Bronco as well as a new K5 Blazer.

I've been hearing that as well. Just waiting on a release date  :up: somebody did a photoshop job on the Ford "Atlas" that eventually turned in to the new F150 and it looks great to me and I'm not even a huge Ford guy. I love Broncos just never liked the F150's for some reason...guess I'm weird or something.

2016-Ford-SVT-Bronco-front.jpg

I've been hearing that as well. Just waiting on a release date :up: somebody did a photoshop job on the Ford "Atlas" that eventually turned in to the new F150 and it looks great to me and I'm not even a huge Ford guy. I love Broncos just never liked the F150's for some reason...guess I'm weird or something.

2016-Ford-SVT-Bronco-front.jpg

I'm all for a Raptor Bronco, but it needs that removable top. I wish they'd take it way back and make it fully removable. Poor Monkey's gonna have to prepare for when they come out. Sadly, there's no first born child for us to sell to afford it! I'm guessing it's going to be pricey.
I'm a GM guy, through and through. But that SVT (SVT is no more, now Ford Performance) Bronco is very nice. Much better looking than the K5 concept.

But I'm not buying anything with an Ecoboost and if they put it in the Raptor, they would put it in the Bronco.

Neither the new Bronco or the K5 have removable tops, I think that is part of those vehicles and they aren't the same without them.

I'm a GM guy, through and through. But that SVT (SVT is no more, now Ford Performance) Bronco is very nice. Much better looking than the K5 concept.

But I'm not buying anything with an Ecoboost and if they put it in the Raptor, they would put it in the Bronco.

Neither the new Bronco or the K5 have removable tops, I think that is part of those vehicles and they aren't the same without them.

Well then, Monkey's wallet is safe. If it can't go topless, I don't want it. Totally defeats the purpose of having a Bronco. Granted a new top would probably weigh a ton, my 79 top is a couple hundred pounds. Almost impossible to get off alone. Guess it's a good thing we're holding on to the 79.

Sorry to hear that :P

That's a Ecobeast ;), 6.2L is where its at, anything else is :down:...​

Seems to me that I remember the civilian Hummer is a GM product... :P

The Raptor deserves a V8 and no less. I have been looking at '14 Raptors here lately. But if Chevy ever makes an equivalent with their 6.2l it's game over.

Seems to me that I remember the civilian Hummer is a GM product... :P

The Raptor deserves a V8 and no less. I have been looking at '14 Raptors here lately. But if Chevy ever makes an equivalent with their 6.2l it's game over.

Well shoot its got a 6.5L, yah got me..lol

Don't exclude a 13 Raptor, they're the same.

I've got a couple set of Rigid Dually Flood, Spot and Dually D2 lights collecting dust if you want to add some luminance to that rig. ;)

Mmmm. That's exactly what I need. BUT, I better pump the breaks on the money spending for a month or two, for the preservation of my marriage.
  • 3 months later...

Which tires are those Neil? I just picked up a 2002 Tundra a few weeks ago that will need new rubber at some point. I was thinking BFG's All Terrain T/A's but I like yours better.

Nitto Trail Grapplers. They're an MT tread. I love them. Quietest mud tire I've ever had. Edited by Lumber_Jack