$46K Tennessee Logo Approved

gun sane

What's wrong with bumping an old thread?  I find it useful to revisit old opinions when talking about something.

I searched for "Tennessee logo" in the threads and came up with zilch.  Then I painstakingly read every thread all the way to June until I had to stick my finger into an electric lamp socket just to get my brain re-synched.  I sent private messages to several in-the-know TGO member fanboys who searched their memories for a similar thread and all I got back was, "Why don't you grow a pair and step up with a new OP?"  Ok, my fault that I didn't include monkeylizard and OS in that clique.  I figured they'd be too busy reading the gun rags, waging caliber wars or having a beer with hickok45 to lower themselves to respond to a peon like me with only a measly thousand posts.  So out went my manhood on the table and it got sliced up like a Thanksgiving turkey.  I'm sure I'll heal after a few dozen Walker, Texas Ranger episodes and a sampling of every bottle in the whiskey and spirits thread.  Or maybe get a new computer, change my username and email address and sign up as "Rawhead Tac-Man" and live the rest of my life in the basement with a neon Glock sign and R. Lee Ermey poster.  But, I got a few replies to this new thread, so I really should be happy for now.    :drama: 

• Like 4

Am I the only one that wonders why a state needs a logo? Our flag kinda has one built in with the 3 stars, no?

Sent from my iPhone using 

Maybe they did it to attract a bunch of Yankees to move down here and tell us how to do things.

• Like 1

and live the rest of my life in the basement with a neon Glock sign and R. Lee Ermey poster. 

Hey....don't be copying my interior decorating!

I linked to the old one so that anyone else just now discovering that we taxpayers got raped for a red square would be able to read the past comments on the subject w/o having to rehash it again.

Dang, can't I still get some love for not posting to a thread DATED LAST MAY?  :surrender:

Not when the article in your OP is dated June.  :D

Edited by monkeylizard

Not when the article in your OP is dated June.  :D

:owned:

What say we just forget the whole thing, huh fellas?  I'll be spending the next few weeks on the Paper Doll Forum.  When I get back, I'll put up my guns for sale to help pay for my Caitlyn Jenner operation.  Toodle-oo.

Edited by gun sane
  • Like 3