Does anyone remember Star Wars Kid?

GlockSpock

I couldn't help but think of Chris Farley the entire time.

More like John Belushi (the Samurai Delicatessen.) 

http://www.zie.nl/video/overige/tvshows-saturday-night-live-samurai-delikatessen-John-Belushi/m1cz8e7ftwuf

Actually, though, the first thing I thought of were those stupid videos Lynn Thompson does for Cold Steel.  The first time I saw one of those, I thought, "Why are they wasting that perfectly good meat by hacking it all to pieces?  Also, do they expect to be attacked by thick pieces of rope?  And why did they pick this fat guy to do their videos?" (Hey, as a fellow fat guy I can say that!)  Then I finally came to realize that the fat guy gets to do those videos because he is the CEO of the company.

Edited by JAB

What it made me think of is the anti gun nuts and their focus on guns rather than violence.

That kid could charge into a class with those axes and do a lot of serious damage before anyone realized what was happening.

I got news for you that kids not charging any where without someone realizing he is there and he will not be very fast eather. Just saying. Wow he really does not like water poor innocent water bottles oh the humanity now we need common sense Blade weapons reform.

Say what you will, but he must know a thing or 2 about sharpening a blade. Most of those cuts were pretty clean.

That was my thought as well. His form may be a little off, but his weapons aren't.

That slice on the 5 gal container was awesome.
  • Like 2