Tremors 5. Quasi spoilers

WarPig

It showed up this afternoon. Just finished watching it. Worth the $15 bucks. For an episode 5 movie that never made theater the cinematography was pretty good. Burt was undergunned which was underwhelming. Worms change again. Apparently in Africa the nativr girls have tit jobs and awkward puns just like LA. You'll love it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  • Moderators

I thought it looked like a made for sci-fi channel movie, heavy on the cg low on budget. But hey it's Burt Gummer. Lack of firepower was disappointing though. If the first one was a 10 the second one would be an 8 & this one maybe a 5. Still a must see if your into the series.

So...not evening acknoledging the 3rd or 4th?

I liked the firepower and everything in the 3rd. The 4th was sort of interesting showing the history of the town.

In as simple words as possible, if this 5th one is any good, it'll meet my expecations and I'll be quite happy. Some things you just like because you like them, not because they are great.

• Like 1

I have a heck of a time with Michael Gross's character.  The day after he finished filming the last episode of that Keaton tree hugging' hippie nonsense, he starts the first installment of Tremors.  

Yes, he's only an actor portraying a part.  Still, quite the change.  

I have a heck of a time with Michael Gross's character. The day after he finished filming the last episode of that Keaton tree hugging' hippie nonsense, he starts the first installment of Tremors.

Yes, he's only an actor portraying a part. Still, quite the change.

Better than Sean Penn playing "The Gunmen" while simultaneously saying guns should be illegal and violence in the media is ruining this country. The hypocrisy of Hollywood...knows no bounds.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Moderators

oof, I didn't even know they made a part 2.

Well, that's a lie, i've seen parts of it (i think). There were flying ones or something. It was really bad.... but, that's part of the appeal

Flying ones was part 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK I watched it this morning on Netflix,  Googled it as it ran because it seemed more like a TV show then movie. Bingo, direct to video play. Still, it was funny in the right places, had guns, explosions and man eating monsters. Overall, not bad.

• Like 1

oof, I didn't even know they made a part 2.

Well, that's a lie, i've seen parts of it (i think). There were flying ones or something. It was really bad.... but, that's part of the appeal

The Flying ones were #3 or 4.  #2 were land based ones.

Thanks

Robert

No Netflix. I'm still a dinosaur.

I'm a dinosaur too but I finally pulled the plug, picked up a ROKU box and went with a Netflix account. I also went with an Amazon Prime account as they had a one day special where they lowered its price to 77.99. Those with a TV antenna and I have all the TV I want, if you want sports and a few more channels add Sling TV. I don't plan on adding Sling TV though. Overall all of this is, to include the ROKU 3 purchase is about 1/3 the cost of an average cable TV programming package.  

I'm a dinosaur too but I finally pulled the plug, picked up a ROKU box and went with a Netflix account. I also went with an Amazon Prime account as they had a one day special where they lowered its price to 77.99. Those with a TV antenna and I have all the TV I want, if you want sports and a few more channels add Sling TV. I don't plan on adding Sling TV though. Overall all of this is, to include the ROKU 3 purchase is about 1/3 the cost of an average cable TV programming package.

Thanks for the information, I guess I need to look into it.