Security Guard training in Knoxville area

Guest Liberty Seeker

Guest Liberty Seeker

I have searched the forum for information on this with little success. I see where CCA has/had an instructor qualified to teach the class but there weren't any on the schedule on their website. I tried Sevier Indoor Range and they don't show anything either. I know a lot of the companies will train full time employee's, but I am just going to be looking for something part time, and I don't know if they would train in that situation. Is there anyone working as a security guard in the Knoxville area that has any insight? :stir:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Liberty Seeker
as stated in the thread that is linked to above, www.doddtraining.com is a good place. it's a bit of a drive from k'ville but you'll get good training.

Well, it looks like that might be the closest place, I'll keep an eye on their web site and see if I can get in when they start doing guard training.

"Watch here as pricing and scheduling will be announced soon!"

• 2 weeks later...
I have searched the forum for information on this with little success. I see where CCA has/had an instructor qualified to teach the class but there weren't any on the schedule on their website. I tried Sevier Indoor Range and they don't show anything either. I know a lot of the companies will train full time employee's, but I am just going to be looking for something part time, and I don't know if they would train in that situation. Is there anyone working as a security guard in the Knoxville area that has any insight? :D

Call Sevier Indoor Range they are a couple people that comes in and does security guard qualification for different people.