Integrally Suppressed Pistol

So it appears SilencerCo is releasing an integrally suppressed pistol built on an M&P CORE that is hearing safe with all ammo, and fits standard length holsters. 

http://www.shotgunnews.com/gear-accessories/suppressors/breaking-silencerco-introduces-new-suppressors-and-gear/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=editorial&utm_term=shotgunnews&utm_content=shotgunnews

Somewhat of a modern Weldon pistol which doesn't have to be maunually cycled I guess. The good is it's in a configuration that'll work ok in a holster w/o a suppressor hanging out the bottom. The bad is it's suppressor is proprietary to that single platform which limits versatility for private owners. I guess my point is if I have a licensed suppressor I'd like to be able to use it on multiple, same caliber platforms.  

How about we talk about EVERYTHING in the press release for a minute?

I'm now saving pennies for the Maxim 9 now. An integrally suppressed 9mm pistol that fits a standard holster and is hearing safe? That's huge. Technology will progress and it will become smaller and more aesthetically pleasing. If you remember the laser sight from the first Terminator, was the size of a hunting scope and required a belt mounted battery pack. Now they are so small you don't even know they are there. Pay attention to this technology. I think this is the next big thing.

How about the micro Osprey .22 suppressor? That's tiny. Pocket pistol tiny. And it's modular like the Salvo 12. Make it short if you need to or long if you want more suppression.

The Hybrid is what I like the most though. A .45/70 suppressor! I looked a few months ago for one and NOONE makes one, and only a few make .458socom suppressors and they are massive and small companies.

How about the Radius? A rangefinder effective out to a mile that mounts on the firearm rail. This is pretty big as well.

Lots of cool stuff coming out of Silencerco lately.
  • Like 2