Hi point carbine

Farman

OS, did ever get your NBR? ..

I DID !!

Last gun show.

$219.49 including tax and TICs, .51 under MSRP. Guy had 4 or 5 of them.

Haven't even shot it yet, will by the weekend.

Matter of fact, was just about to jump on phone and get some more mags for it.

Thinking about getting the "Compensator" for the end. Because it doesn't do anything, except make muzzle flash more noticeable. Cool! ;)

- OS

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Selmer? That's the same group I bought mine from. They come to the gun show in Smyrna, which is where I caught up with them. They're the only outfit at the show that had 995's out for the normal non-inflated "BUY IT NOW BEFORE IT'S BANNED!" price. Which is why next time I see them I'll be sure to check their table first. Take note dealers.

Aside from the Carbine they were well stocked on handguns at pretty much fair prices. They seemed to be doing more selling than standing around.

Yep...they had at least 5 of the 995's, and maybe a whole bunch, dunno. They had them at the previous month's show, too.

In case any of you west TN folks want to look into one:

T&T Sporting Goods

Justin Tull, Owner

3171 Hwy 64 West

Selmer, TN 38375

731-645-9922

877-645-9922

I doubt the two pretty girls doing the paperwork hurt business much either :confused:

Ah, you noticed that too, eh?

- OS

Got my kids out today and we went to the range. Took a Marlin .22 Bolt, Polytech M14 and the Highpoint and a couple of pistols. We had a ball!

The Highpoint shot pretty well. I had a two inch group at 50 yards. I need to set down and really play with the 4X NCSTAR scope that's mounted on it. It was about 6 inches out to the right. The two hi-cap mags I bought for it were a little disappointing. One seemed to be good, the other had several miss feeds. The 10 shoot mag that came with it worked flawlessly. I'd read about the trigger pull being pretty stiff, but this one is not bad at all.

Guest Schwarzgebrannt

I don't get why people say the Storm is so much better, I got to try one at the range some time ago and the sights were pretty bad. A nice little red dot would solve that though.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest edge3343

I just picked up a Hi Point Carbine for around 220. I went to the range today and put 800 rounds down range and it fired fine. it's not a tack driver but it is fun to shoot and a lot of bang for the buck.