Sunglasses

• Moderators

No. LOL. Nothing against you, I have a large head. It is hard to find hats/glasses to fit comfortably. I have a set of $30 polarized Crossfire safety glasses that I really like but always looking to see what else is out there.

Crossfire...I think that is what work gets us. The Valors made by Wilex-X that I posted I like 10x more than anything I have ever seen from Crossfire. But they only cost 2-3 as much apparently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which model? I like how the Rydon frame can be molded to fit the user. Info on the discount?

Any model and all accessories not on clearance. Pm me for details. I obviously can't post the discount code on a public forum per sponsorship guidelines. But can provide it on a one off individual basis

Great thing about the half jackets is there seems to be and endless amount of aftermarket lenses. There's a company which makes cheaper lenses for half jackets than what Oakley sells, I just can't remember the name. I have set of polarized lenses from Oakley, and have been impressed with them. I also have clear lenses and amber lenses. Switching out takes 10 seconds.

First off welcome back.

I have a set of half jackets with the XLJ lenses. I am having a hard time finding Oakley replacements. Since they switched to Flak Jacket design I don't think they make lenses. I'm not sure if the flak jacket lenses fit the half jackets or not. I need a new set regardless. I love those glasses.

First off welcome back.

I have a set of half jackets with the XLJ lenses. I am having a hard time finding Oakley replacements. Since they switched to Flak Jacket design I don't think they make lenses. I'm not sure if the flak jacket lenses fit the half jackets or not. I need a new set regardless. I love those glasses.

My mistake for not being clear.  The Flak Jacket and the Half Jacket take the same lenses.  The "new" design I was talking about was the Flak Jacket design.  I have two of those as well as the old Half Jacket.  The lenses are exactly the same.  I like the Flak design better because it sits more firmly on my face.  As a side, the Flak Jackets were better when I was in because they fit better while wearing a mich helmet.

My mistake for not being clear. The Flak Jacket and the Half Jacket take the same lenses. The "new" design I was talking about was the Flak Jacket design. I have two of those as well as the old Half Jacket. The lenses are exactly the same. I like the Flak design better because it sits more firmly on my face. As a side, the Flak Jackets were better when I was in because they fit better while wearing a mich helmet.

Ahh gotcha. Well I just ordered a set of Revant lenses from Amazon. They were $28. So we'll see how they compare to actual Oakley. I have debated buying a set of Flak Jackets but just haven't pulled the trigger.

Ahh gotcha. Well I just ordered a set of Revant lenses from Amazon. They were $28. So we'll see how they compare to actual Oakley. I have debated buying a set of Flak Jackets but just haven't pulled the trigger.

If you have a buddy who is a veteran or on active duty who is willing to register on Oakely, you can get them cheap.  Last time I bought a set was in '08, and I believe they ran me $45.  I remember seeing them in the Sunglass Hut in the mall for $120 at the time.