Holster needed

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a finised picture but this was a pretty easy DIY project holster and will work just fine for your MaK.

http://www.zackwhite.com/Small-9MM-Auto-Gun-Holster-Kit--GH17_p_1311.html

The other option is to buy same kydex and either do a clamshell holster or a belt slide. It not that hard. If you were closer I'd let you use my set up and do your own.

Edited by TNWNGR

I had a similar issue finding holsters for my Walther when they weren't quite a commodity yet.  While I don't think you will be able to find a custom fit without a custom job, the dimensions and barrel length should help you find something that serves the purpose.

There are a few of us in Middle TN depending on type and style.  I happen to use only leather but many others do nice work with kydex.  Most custom makers will need your pistol to properly mold a perfect fit.  I dont know of any in Memphis but some of the larger gun shops should be able to make a referal.

I'd suggest you peruse the net for some how to instructions, go down to your local Tandy Leather store, buy a few tools and some material, and make your own. Try finding a left handed holster for a Model 51 Remington. That's how I started. It's really a fun hobby, and when you get a bit of experience with it, you won't have to sell many holsters to recoup your minimal tool investment.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.