Steak rant.

TN-popo

No steak restaurant is going to get every steak right every time. The trick...when your steak arrives, cut it right down the middle. If it isn't exactly right......send it back. A quality steak place will immediately acknowledge the issue and rectify it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No steak restaurant is going to get every steak right every time. The trick...when your steak arrives, cut it right down the middle. If it isn't exactly right......send it back. A quality steak place will immediately acknowledge the issue and rectify it.

I very rarely encounter a temp issue. I'm fairly flexible, medium is how I like it but a little over or under doesn't bother me at all. It's just the taste and tenderness is all over the map. Kinda like they don't use the same supplier all the time. Using multiple distributors may save you a buck or two but it's makes consistency nigh impossible.

Problem here is cutting right down the middle let's the steak cool faster. I want my steak hot but still struggling to get free.

I very rarely encounter a temp issue. I'm fairly flexible, medium is how I like it but a little over or under doesn't bother me at all. It's just the taste and tenderness is all over the map. Kinda like they don't use the same supplier all the time. Using multiple distributors may save you a buck or two but it's makes consistency nigh impossible.

Steer can only die and be eaten once my friend. :shrug:

• Like 1

THIS!

Between steaks that I want cooked Rare/Medium Rare getting jacked up and the same for tuna steaks...don't know what irks me more.

I do not ever send them back though, I've seen what happens to food in NYC that gets sent back...granted, this isn't "the hood" but still, no go I don't want baby gravy on my steak.

Now - Texas Roadhouse her on Wilma Rudolph Blvd in Clarksville knows how to cook a steak! Even the Applebees doesn't jack it up

Then there was that time I ordered a steak from...Dennys (I know, I know)...and then asked for it Rare (Still tracking)...yah that was just raw and had a piece of tapeworm or something in it. Settled on pancakes and got a free meal.

Yeah! Texas Roadhouse. That was the place. Right across from the mall.

I just can't hack all them dam waitresses dancing around. Good god, I just wanna eat in peace.

We went out last month to celebrate buying our first house and my birthday. We go to Texas Roadhouse because that is our usual haunt. As we are eating my daughter mentions that we should tell the waitress that it was my birthday.

I looked my daughter dead in the eye and told her that I didn't care how many witnesses there were, if she breathed that sentiment again, I would kill her where she sat.

Problem here is cutting right down the middle let's the steak cool faster. I want my steak hot but still struggling to get free.

Yes, but what's worse....a slightly cooled steak or one that over/under cooked??