New Owner

Hi guys just wanted to drop by and say hi. New local long rifle owner

First off, welcome!

Second....that ain't gonna cut 'round here. We're worse than a bunch of women in a shoe store, we wanna see everything and know everything. What kind of rifle are you shooting? Distance, ammunition, details...details...details! LOL!!

Seriously though, welcome and jump right on in.

First off, welcome!
Second....that ain't gonna cut 'round here. We're worse than a bunch of women in a shoe store, we wanna see everything and know everything. What kind of rifle are you shooting? Distance, ammunition, details...details...details! LOL!!
Seriously though, welcome and jump right on in.

I just bought a ISSC MK22 and picked it up yesterday at my local FFL dealer. Haven't shot it yet

Ammunition I have for it:

300 rounds of Winchester SuperX 40gr Copper Round nose (1300FPS)

100 rounds of CCI Standard Velocity 40gr Lead Round nose (1070FPS)

100 rounds of CCI Mini Mag 40gr Copper Round nose (1235FPS)

11 rounds of Federal 36gr Copper Hollow point

Will also be picking up a DPMS Panther soon
  • Like 1
Welcome to the group and nice starter set you got there. You will know you have arrived when your wife asked how many firearms you have and you try to change the subject. Devert Devert lol Edited by raildog

Very cool. Train with that while you save for a SCAR.

Yep, we're a bunch of enablers around here.

That's the plan lol

Welcome to the group and nice starter set you got there. You will know you have arrived when your wife asked how many firearms you have and you try to change the subject. Devert Devert lol

Lol that sounds about right

welcome, nice looking rifle!  And you found some .22 to shoot in it too, a great start.

I suggest the alternate approach with the wife...   I get one, she gets one, ... we got a lot of guns now and neither one can fuss about the money.