XD SubCompact Mod 2 Owners Step Inside

So I recently held one of these guns and really really liked how it felt. Trigger didnt feel too bad and I was a pretty big fan of the sights...the fact that its a double stack in a small package is also a big plus because a lot of guns that size are single stack.

I'm looking for complaints, issues, or praises for this gun from anybody who owns one. Dont be shy to bash it because I haven't bought one yet lol I will more than likely be carrying this gun inside the waste band if I get one so if you have experience carrying one that info would be nice too.

I'm still on the fence as to what caliber I want as well...I am huge fan of 45, but 13 rounds of 9mm without the extended mag doesnt sound bad either...thats a lot of ammo to carry in a little gun.

Edited by tennesseetiger
I have the gen 1 and I love it. No complaints. I swear I shoot it as well as my XDM 5.25. I have a cross breed IWB. Very good carry package.

Of course, mine doesn't have the "GRIP ZONE" which is worth like 100$ right there. Edited by broox
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.