Glock 43 Taran Tactical mag extensions

WarPig

6dfe9bfdf96590dcad75ded610e1db70.jpg

I have run these for about 6 weeks now, but 300 rounds out of them (and 2 boxes of Hornady Critical Duty) and did some torture testing and they have held up great. Not big on mag extensions for a carry gun but I trust these. Especially when something as small as the 43 will do 8 + 1 with the +2 extension.

+2 lets me get my pinky finger on the gun, +1 is like the standard mag. (+2 is in the gun in the pic) They are worth the investment.

In case someone asks the mag holder is Complete Weapons Solutions (look up on facebook) and the holster was M2 Tactical.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Picking up the wife a G43, I have heard nothing but good for those Taran extensions.

And even with the +2 it doesnt look like it is any longer than with the OEM pinky-extension.

Good field report, thanks for that.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

It feels the exact same as the factory pinky extension. I noticed a little extra weight during carry but compared to my G19 it has been nice to carry something small in this oppressive summer humidity.

• Like 1

I like the plus one. Have heard nothing but good about both products. Of course, if you make the grip a little fatter, you can get all kinds of ammo in the gun. They should build one of those next :)

A wider 43?? That's crazy talk. It would never sell.
[quote name="mikegideon" post="1291727" timestamp="1438301022"]I like the plus one. Have heard nothing but good about both products. Of course, if you make the grip a little fatter, you can get all kinds of ammo in the gun. They should build one of those next :)[/quote

Hmm? Now wouldn't that be a GLOCK 26? I see wry humor still abides

They only had the +1 in stock when I ordered mine on Tuesday. I plan to pick up a couple +2 when they become available.

I called and placed my order and they just held it til new ones came in. I would imagine their +2 black will be backordered on their website for a while.

• Like 1