Anyone else buy a handgun lately?

Guest Alpha Dog

Just paid for my 870, should be here by the end of the week. ( anniversary present ). My ruger P90 in 3 weeks. ( Birthday/Christmas present ).

Other than that, and my security six, I should be set for a month or two.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TRIAD280

Hedged my bets on the election 2 months earlier & bought the AR at regular prices instead of the inflated prices we're seeing now

I'm gonna buy a XDM fairly soon, but gonna buy a new 12ga first

Guest abailey362

yeah....today, but not politically motivated. We still have a while for the market to settle down before there will be any gun control pushed in

picked up a Walther p22,cool little plinker may soon be the only weapon I own that I can afford to shoot. Got a stainless 3" JUDGE this stub should be feared by all.If the buck shot does not stop the threat then the fire from the cylender and muzzel will burn his like face napom

They were both want purchases,nothing to do with BHO.

• 5 months later...
Guest Policek9Trainer
I don't need to buy guns as the government will protect me.

:lol::rofl::biglol::bowrofl::D:leaving::bs::rofl::dropjaw::bowrofl::lol::rofl:

Ok ok, now I can type wife got herself a Bersa 380 and I got the SKS

I realize that this is a rather old thread, but since the election, I've picked up a Marlin 981T, a Henry H001T (okay, so I like .22's), and a Firestorm Mini 9mm.

I've been waiting for the supply to catch up again, but I'm thinking about an FNM FNP-9 USG model as my next purchase. I've never owned a polymer based pistol, and I'm thinking that the FNP-9 may be a nice addition. :D

Since the elction I've bought, 2 stripped AR lowers, a Moisin Nagant, a Steyr M95, Beretta 96D, Ruger PC 9, Remington 742 30-06, Marlin 30-30, Henry Golden Boy .357 mag., Ruger M77 Alaskan in 375 Ruger, and I'm sure there is something that I can't think of off the top of my head. But :shhh: my wife doesn't know about all of them..:pleased:

Guest Khitan

Purchased a Ruger LCP, Moison Nagant 91/30, AK47 (WASR10), 1000 rounds of 7.62x39, 440 rounds of 7.62x54 and I think thats about it.

What's a "hangun"? Similar to a "Flangun", I suppose... which in itself is just a scaled down custard cannon.

Sorry for the typo. “Handgunâ€.

My emphasis was on "a", which implies singular.

Kind of like when people ask me if I own a gun? My response is, “no, I do not own A gunâ€.

Guest Dean_JC78

If anyone asks, I sold them all to some buy in the Walmart parking lot. I certainly have not purchased any new ones. :(