Looking for KYDEX maker in Nashville area

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody know a KYDEX maker in the Nashville area?

I need a 9mm AR mag holder made, but there are a couple of custom features that I want.

Thanks,

Mark

Not in Nashville, but there is a small business here in Clarksville. They did mine while I watched.

Not in Nashville, but there is a small business here in Clarksville. They did mine while I watched.

Where are they in Clarksville? It is a shop?

I'm in Clarksville often. 

shotgunshooter beat me to it...., but I'll also ask.  What is their name and contact information?

Thanks!

I work with a guy who makes Kydex holsters. Lives in Burns but works downtown Nashville. He has made a few for me. If the guy in Clarksville doesn't work out, PM me and I'll get you his info.

I would also be interested in having the guy from Burns contact info. That's a lot closer for me than Clarksville.

This discussion has been real helpful, it caused me to do some forum searching.  I kept thinking that I had read some earlier forum postings about a KYDEX maker in Murfreesboro.

Yup - - -  Leatherneck Tactical Concealment.

Back when they first came up on TGO, they were only on Facebook - - - Since I don't Facebook that was a non-starter.

They now have a website.

http://leathernecktactical.com/home.html

I plan on contacting them and MTO Holster with my idea for the mag holder that I need.  Whoever can take my business first is who I will try. 

I'll update this thread with my results.

Mark