Wednesday Night Action Pistol 7/22/15 RED, WHITE, and BLUE Match

My shift will change in about three weeks and I should be able to attend. Seems like a laid back fun environment that is newb friendly? And that is newb as in competition shooting, not guns in general.

What guns are acceptable? I assume service pistols? How about 1911's? What other gear do I need, holster guidelines? Heck maybe I'll just come out and watch one before I try it, I'm sure that would answer a lot of my questions.

Just let us know what kind of gun ya got and Im sure one of us has a holster and mag carriers for it you can use

• Like 1
Yup it's official, I can't see in indoor ranges. Good to get the old crew together and see new faces.

Boys you done a fine job last night! Had a large time and will do it again. Go team Awesome Sauce!!!!
  • Like 2

Thank you for a GREAT MATCH!!!

I had a FUN-TASTIC time! It was so awesome shooting with y'all. So much stuff going on, from the "hand shake pew-pew" to the "crouching-screaming pinoy style". Then, there's the "oops, accidental mag release mode" to the "gangster style". And, the "green laser and flashlight combi open gun". Finally, Joe's "fast-feet WTheck (should I go back?) LOL ..... good times :rock:  

• Like 3

As soon as they get all of that re-paving done on HWY 109, I think I'll be heading north to give this a try.

Hey Joe...., would there be any problem with "somebody" shooting a 9mm SBR?   :whistle:   

Mark

• Like 1

As soon as they get all of that re-paving done on HWY 109, I think I'll be heading north to give this a try.

Hey Joe...., would there be any problem with "somebody" shooting a 9mm SBR? :whistle:

Mark

109 stinks right now. If it's a decent rain the paving crews bug out and traffic is its normal self then...come on when you can!

And if "someone" we're to bring their 9mm SBR, hopefully they would let me know so i and some others could bring their own to join in the fun! They are absolutely welcome. Edited by Wiljo05