50 cal

Guest cptron5962

Guest cptron5962

Anyone have or have fired a semi Ma Duce? Just considering, but looking for any feed back out there from the various makers. If this is wrong place to post please move or delete:)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest waffenldr

I owned a AR50 for a while back. Like a Dumba** traded it for a Mustang drag car a few years back. Expensive to shoot. But will be on ban list. Scares the hell out of liberials. Buy whatever you can find even an Ar lower conversion. Just to have. Any thing that scares the AFT is a must have.

Guys I think yall read his post wrong. He said Ma Duce, you know the M2HB .50 cal, you know a real .50 cal, lol. Kinda like this one..

DSC01035.jpg

And why yes I have fired one, lots of times. If I can help you in any way pm me or just ask any questions you might have. Between me and my brother and my dad we have a few.

-Jason G

Guest Todd@CIS
Guys I think yall read his post wrong. He said Ma Duce, you know the M2HB .50 cal, you know a real .50 cal, lol. Kinda like this one..

DSC01035.jpg

And why yes I have fired one, lots of times. If I can help you in any way pm me or just ask any questions you might have. Between me and my brother and my dad we have a few.

-Jason G

That's why I asked...his "various makers" comment leads me to believe that he meant any .50 BMG rifle.

Then nope, the only M2s I ever shot were the "fullys" back in the 80's when I was much more tactical.

Of course there was that one beast of a gun that we could never quite get the headspacing right on that qualified as a bolt action.

BANG....rack the bolt. BANG....rack the bolt...sigh

Guest cptron5962

thanks for all the responses guys:) I asked in response to seeing the allied armament M2 semi auto. I too fired several M2's back in the day, but wondered if anyone had experience with the semi versions. A lot of money to even consider if it doesnt run properly. would be a stretch financially, but havent bought a rifle in about 3 years so might be something to give myself for christmas, especially considering that if I wait this might be an opportunity missed considering the political climate. Thanks in advance for any advice

I have had my .50 for two years now and in that time alot has changed in the semi M2HB world. Parts have become harder to find and more expensive. Ammo has went from relatively cheap (for a .50) to over $4 a round but it has come back down a little. We built all of our .50's. We got parts kits and re-built them back into semi's using new side plates and machining the internals. That would be pretty hard to do now and still find good parts. In my opinion TNW guns are not so good, espically the spade grips they put on them they look horrible. Allied Armament was building guns but they got out of the business for good. I think Ohio Rapid Fire built a few but I havent heard from them in a while. Most of the guns out there now are M3AC, aircraft guns, built back into ground guns. Most people cant tell the difference if they arnt a ".50 guy", this is the cheapest route. I know a company who has over 50 M2HB's, M3HB's, and M3AC's in stock. They are very nice guns, I have seen them all in person. PM me if you would like to know more about them or their contact info. You will spend between $7500-$8500 on just the gun. You will need a mount, a linker, a headspace guage, and lots of ammo. If you would like you can come and check our guns out, we have both the ground and aircraft configurations and maybe we can put a few rounds down range. Just let me know.

-Jason G