Photo of the forth coming new Glock 4th Generation?

TGO David

• Administrator

glocknewgrip-1.jpg

I'm not sure what the hell they are smoking in Austria, but once again they fail to deliver interchangeable back straps to customize the grip to the shooter's hand size. And the new cocking serrations... seriously? I mean, come on... really?

:)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest canynracer
LOL, some of you guys should develop your own guns, you seem to have it all figured out... :ugh:

Soooo.....you have no opinions on what you like in your firearms huh?....interesting...

Back on topic.

The gun is the same, with new scratches in it...LOL

Guest Doindonuts
Maybe you should contribute something worthwhile to the thread or just resist the urge to post.

Just like several other posts on this same thread downing the gun?? Thanks for that tip!!

I'm sure this will not hurt Glock sales at all, they seem to know what they're doing.

• Administrator
Just like several other posts on this same thread downing the gun?? Thanks for that tip!!

I'm sure this will not hurt Glock sales at all, they seem to know what they're doing.

People may express their opinions of the gun with impunity. They may not disparage each other with the same.

Now, you're welcome for the tip but if you care to keep going, you will talk yourself out of a spot here in the TGO community. It's your call.

Guest Rugerman

Personally, I like the third generation of Glocks the best. This one is a step back in LOOKS. I'd like to hold and shoot one, though, before passing too much judgement. Just a question, as I am not a Glock guru by any means. How come they have never used a stainless slide?

Personally, I like the third generation of Glocks the best. This one is a step back in LOOKS. I'd like to hold and shoot one, though, before passing too much judgement. Just a question, as I am not a Glock guru by any means. How come they have never used a stainless slide?

I think, and I could very well be wrong that some have been made before, mostly as limited editions I believe.

Guest Verbal Kint

glocknewgrip-1.jpg

Quite a bit of stir over on the GlockTalk forums, as you can imagine. A lot of doubt whether this is a true glimpse of a new generation or an internet hoax. Most doubt seems to be stemming from the the slide serrations.

As I posted over there... I agree that the serrations look suspect. If you look at the spacing between the 7 serrations on the slide, compared to the spacing on the 7 serrations in the zoom view, they don't match up. The zoom view shows them much more tightly compacted... where as the normal views shows them milled further apart. The profile of the arcs / angles don't really match up on the serrations either. Looks like a rushed photoshop job, IMO.

I'm hoping this is indeed a hoax and that Glock has much better taste than this.

glocknewgrip-1.jpg

Quite a bit of stir over on the GlockTalk forums, as you can imagine. A lot of doubt whether this is a true glimpse of a new generation or an internet hoax. Most doubt seems to be stemming from the the slide serrations.

As I posted over there... I agree that the serrations look suspect. If you look at the spacing between the 7 serrations on the slide, compared to the spacing on the 7 serrations in the zoom view, they don't match up. The zoom view shows them much more tightly compacted... where as the normal views shows them milled further apart. The profile of the arcs / angles don't really match up on the serrations either. Looks like a rushed photoshop job, IMO.

I'm hoping this is indeed a hoax and that Glock has much better taste than this.

Good call, Verbal :ugh:

Something about the new texture on the grip looks mighty suspect as well, esspecially around the thumb hold...

Not to mention the slogan their advertising under... New + New = Same? That makes no sense, haha kidding... er, 1/2 kidding anyway.