Ammunitiontogo anybody ordering?

Guest eyebedam

Guest eyebedam

Anyone local plan on placing a order in the near future? If so could I piggyback on your order. I can paypal my cost plus shipping to you upfront. I got some money in a paypal account that momma dont know about & they dont take paypal. If I put it on a credit card im caught. Any Suggestions?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bkelm18
True that. Hell Id be happy if I found a ammo place that took paypal.

Yeah but PayPal wets it's panties and locks you down at the mere mention of anything related to firearms.

True that. Hell Id be happy if I found a ammo place that took paypal.

I guess there's always gunbroker.com, surely somebody is selling what you want. Just be sure to be a ninja about mentioning what the payment is for...

I suppose a box of fun showing up on your doorstep could alert the wifey though...

Guest FNandGlock

Im about to buy some from Cabelas they have $30 off any orders over $150.00 I need some 5.7 but they are 3 weeks back order but I can wait at $16 a box of 50. What are you looking for Ammo wise, I live i Lebanon and if you find it local and want me to buy it for you I will and then just transfer the funds, only thing is Paypal charges like 4%. Either way just let me know if you know where and what I can pick it up and do that for ya. MOMMA wont know but I will have that hanging over your head for the rest of your life ! JKing

Guest eyebedam
Im about to buy some from Cabelas they have $30 off any orders over $150.00 I need some 5.7 but they are 3 weeks back order but I can wait at $16 a box of 50. What are you looking for Ammo wise, I live i Lebanon and if you find it local and want me to buy it for you I will and then just transfer the funds, only thing is Paypal charges like 4%. Either way just let me know if you know where and what I can pick it up and do that for ya. MOMMA wont know but I will have that hanging over your head for the rest of your life ! JKing

Thnak you for the offer. I actually piggybacked on a order a little earlier in the night. Todd took care of it for me.

Anyone local plan on placing a order in the near future? If so could I piggyback on your order. I can paypal my cost plus shipping to you upfront. I got some money in a paypal account that momma dont know about & they dont take paypal. If I put it on a credit card im caught. Any Suggestions?

Dude, you need to apply for a PayPal check card (mastercard) so you can use your account outside the web and on ANY web site purchase.

Go to PP and apply. It's free and works like a check card.:tough:

Guest eyebedam
Dude, you need to apply for a PayPal check card (mastercard) so you can use your account outside the web and on ANY web site purchase.

Go to PP and apply. It's free and works like a check card.:tough:

Cool I just did that. Thanks for the tip.

Guest Todd@CIS

I wish I owned a gunshop...

BTW, did I mention that she's 5'10", blond, and is the best cook I know?

I'm lucky.

Edited by Todd@CIS
Guest Astra900
Yeah but PayPal wets it's panties and locks you down at the mere mention of anything related to firearms.

The first time I won an auction on Gunbroker I found that out. The guy I won it from asked me to pay to his email account and PLEASE don't mention Gunbroker. After some study I found out it's all true. Paypal does not want you using them for anything gun oriented.

Guest eyebedam
The first time I won an auction on Gunbroker I found that out. The guy I won it from asked me to pay to his email account and PLEASE don't mention Gunbroker. After some study I found out it's all true. Paypal does not want you using them for anything gun oriented.

They dont care if you use it for a hooker though. Thats what trips me out. I bought a few things & in the comments I put Weed & Prostitutes. Never heard a peep from them.