New gun store in 100 Oaks area of Nashville

Volzfan

Guest eyebedam

I stopped by there today. The Lady in the shop seemed super nice. The guy was busy on the phone. She said they were expectin a good sized gun shipment later today. As far as directions. If you pass ferguson,s on Powell Ave you have gone to far. Its not a very visible location but word of mouth travels fast.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eyebedam that must have been you leaveing when Okey & I were just getting there. She said you were with TGO. If so sorry we missed you. The nice shipment came in before we left. Had a few new Glocks,XD's, XDm's,Kel-te .380 & 9mm & more in the shipment. Looks like a nice place & nice people.

Guest eyebedam
Eyebedam that must have been you leaveing when Okey & I were just getting there. She said you were with TGO. If so sorry we missed you. The nice shipment came in before we left. Had a few new Glocks,XD's, XDm's,Kel-te .380 & 9mm & more in the shipment. Looks like a nice place & nice people.

That was me. That sucks I missed yall. Wouldve been nice to put some faces with the names. Yeah place seems like it could do pretty well. Only problem I could see is that its in a hidden location.

I stopped in today. I have a feeling once they get settled in, it will be a nice little store. They said that due to the forum, they have had more foot traffic then they ever guessed they would having only been open 9 days. I encouraged them to come chime in here.

They said that due to the forum, they have had more foot traffic then they ever guessed they would having only been open 9 days. I encouraged them to come chime in here.

I also added to the foot traffic. I stopped by there on Wednesday looking for a Glock 23. Everybody seemed really nice. Nice to have a gun store not too far away from where I live. They seemed to have good prices. Hopefully they will sign up on TGO.

Maybe someone should tell them about TGO.... :-P

Derek!

I asked them if they minded if I placed their entire email notice about the store opening on TGO. I then emailed them the link to the thread. Tom told me that he was amazed at the response to the thread. I think that they have been too busy to get around to getting on here. They may be here just not registered yet. Tom also has a business of framing houses so he still is busy with that too.

I expect to see them here soon.

They do know about TGO.

Guest Ghostrider

Stopped by today and introduced myself. Got to handle a Judge ultralight and I'm quite taken with it.

My wife really liked the ultralight 38 sp. with the pink laser grips.

I'm thinking I may spend a buck or 3 with them... :eek:

Nice store. I'm going back when they get their ammo in and their S&W ultralight revolvers...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I stopped in last week and they seem like a great group of guys. They were more than happy to show me and let me handle what I wanted eventhough I told them I had no intention of buying that day. I look foward to blowing some cash there in the future.