Some TV commercials are just plain stupid!!!!

Nobody beat the Trivago guy! Can't even figure out what he's pitching because I spend the whole time wondering why in the world they thought this guy and his look where TV commercial quality. Is he young? Is he old? Is he old trying to be young? Is he a grown up from the Seattle grunge scene? Did he just get up? What's going on here?

trivago-different-prices-same-room-large

And why the hell isn't he wearing a belt? What the hell kind of man tucks his shirt in and doesn't wear a belt? WTF?!

• Like 1

Everynight the same commercials-the brand new anti inflamation X-type mussel grown pill-what makes it so funny is the fella starts out by telling us that there's nothing more painfull than pain-Well Duhhh-ya think :squint:  :doh:

I guess if I had to choose my 2 I hate most it is a toss up between the Lawyers and the Pharmaceutical companies pushing their pills that will treat 1 issue and give you at least 5 other bad issues to get rid of one. Gotta love those with 25 Plus bad side effects to get rid of an ingrown toenail...................... :shrug: :shrug:  

• Like 2

I guess if I had to choose my 2 I hate most it is a toss up between the Lawyers and the Pharmaceutical companies pushing their pills that will treat 1 issue and give you at least 5 other bad issues to get rid of one. Gotta love those with 25 Plus bad side effects to get rid of an ingrown toenail...................... :shrug: :shrug:  

Those are the ones that kill me.

We can get rid of your minor problem that is an inconvenience, but we will give you ten major problems, and possibly death, oh and if you have any other issues, you problably shouldn't take this either.

And then a year down the road, there will be one for a lawyer who is leading a class action suit against the aforementioned drug.

• Like 2

Everynight the same commercials-the brand new anti inflamation X-type mussel grown pill-what makes it so funny is the fella starts out by telling us that there's nothing more painfull than pain-Well Duhhh-ya think :squint:  :doh:

Or advertizing the latest great new revolutionary miracle drug, then going over a long list of ways it can maim or kill you.

• Like 1

I've pretty much stopped going to Hardee's because of the deceiving commercials. There's never any sexy women, seductively eating their burgers there. The restaurant is usually filled with gross people eating their burgers like they have no ideas what manners are.